What are you reading?

Brock Manson

I've only seen Dave Gorman in Googlewack (which I thought was superb) and QI, although I thoroughly enjoyed Googlewack I was starting to find him somewhat irritating.

He's not funny (to me). Plus his sideburns.

funny is an opinion... but I can't defend the sideburns he had.

pretty sure they're gone now though..

theatre.jpg

I don't suppose he can get away with that beard either :D

I've only seen Dave Gorman in Googlewack (which I thought was superb) and QI, although I thoroughly enjoyed Googlewack I was starting to find him somewhat irritating.

at his best with scripted one man stuff, don't rate him in Annually Retentive and the few times I've seen him outside of his shows, he's been a bit flat.

Has any one read Paul Gascoigne's autobiography yet? Thinking of buying it tomorrow and just wanted to know what everyone has thought about it.

Has any one read Paul Gascoigne's autobiography yet? Thinking of buying it tomorrow and just wanted to know what everyone has thought about it.

If you're on about 'Being Gazza' it's a hard read. It's mostly about his mental issues.

If you're on about 'Being Gazza' it's a hard read. It's mostly about his mental issues.

Ah right, might not get it then. Thanks anyway.

I have it....bought it for wor lad so could lend it toyou...just being along my street an all

I have it....bought it for wor lad so could lend it toyou...just being along my street an all

The one I read was class, has he got more than one like? :D

If you want to read about Gazza and his footballing days etc then you will be disappointed I think, you do get to lread about some of it but its mainly about him and his mental issues.

Still, a canny read IMO

So you're the people that buy and read the "autobiographies" of footballers. I didn't think people that that really existed.

I think buying Ashley Cole's autobiography disqualifies you from the classification of 'people' tbh.

On the subject of books, my brother works in Waterstones. He has to go in to work at midnight when the new Harry Potter book comes out, in costume.

<_<:blink::razz::razz::):):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you're the people that buy and read the "autobiographies" of footballers. I didn't think people that that really existed.

I think buying Ashley Cole's autobiography disqualifies you from the classification of 'people' tbh.

On the subject of books, my brother works in Waterstones. He has to go in to work at midnight when the new Harry Potter book comes out, in costume.

Unlucky him.

:lol:

Tell him to go as a horse :lol:

In Harry Potter costume, numbnubts. He can't turn up in ANY costume. Although that would be funny.

In Harry Potter costume, numbnubts. He can't turn up in ANY costume. Although that would be funny.

I was referring to the dude who plays Harry Potter and the play he was in where he wanks a horse off*

*if you were being pedantic then ignore me

I was referring to the dude who plays Harry Potter and the play he was in where he wanks a horse off*

He wanked a horse off?!! :o:o:o

He wanked a horse off?!! :o:o:o

Aye, well I think so. I know he gets excited with a horse as he was on Jonathan Ross's show and he mentioned it!

Freak tbh!

• 1 month later...

Ian McEwan - Amsterdam Decent enough, quite a short read and quite easy to get into but got slightly tiresome towards the end.

Also bought...

Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward - All The Presidents Men

Harry Pearson - The Far Corner

David Peace - The Damned United

I want to get reading but I bought them for my hols so i'm trying to hold back ;)