José Enrique

Baggio

That pic of him smiling doesnt half make him look an ugly fucker lol

so is he a quarter of an ugly fucker now?

so is he a quarter of an ugly fucker now?

?

If he passes the medical, agrees to personal terms,, and he's gone forever, I'll be sad but glad, Sad that we're losing another of our best players, glad that all the speculation and rumours revolving around him are at an end.

Credit to him for staying after relegation, credit to him for his stalwart performences, but after 6 new players already signed so far, maybe he shouldn't have been so quick to say we lacked ambition. My hope now is that we finish above Liverpool this season.

If he passes the medical, agrees to personal terms,, and he's gone forever, I'll be sad but glad, Sad that we're losing another of our best players, glad that all the speculation and rumours revolving around him are at an end.

Credit to him for staying after relegation, credit to him for his stalwart performences, but after 6 new players already signed so far, maybe he shouldn't have been so quick to say we lacked ambition. My hope now is that we finish above Liverpool this season.

2 fucking hopes, nae and bob

its clear to say we lack ambition when we buy six risky players to replace 6 or more that were definite first teamers.

Guest Your Name Here
Credit to him for staying after relegation

Nobody wanted him or rated him tbh!

The same could be said of all the players who stayed that summer.

Those pictures made me almost throw up. Not even kidding. Made me fucking sick to my stomach. If Perch is playing left back against Arsenal I'm going to fucking kill myself.

Even rapey knows that the only thing that can make his reputation go any lower, is playing James Perch. Perch literally and seriously could be the difference between 0 points and 3.

Fuck Enrique, most boring transfer saga in the clubs history. "I only go to Champion League clooob jajajaja" fuckin mercenary cunt, and he ends up somewhere who will come 5th IF Tottenham and Arsenal have spectacularly bad seasons. Bitter? Very.

Credit to him for staying after relegation

Nobody wanted him or rated him tbh!

The same could be said of all the players who stayed that summer.

Discussed on here many times by me and Alex, Smith epitomises that "I stay for the battle attitude" aye cos no cunt else would pay your OBSCENE £60,000 a week wages. Fuck Enrique we'll get some cunt else in, but pleaaaaaaaaase Smith go before 1st September I don't care who we buy or sell as long as that happens, I can take a crumb of comfort from this summer window.

Spot on.

If we get Pieters i actually think we've done pretty well. A very good replacement.

I think yesterday was the deadline to register players for Saturday. Mackems away 1st game.....be a good test of character.

Fuck Enrique, most boring transfer saga in the clubs history. "I only go to Champion League clooob jajajaja" fuckin mercenary cunt, and he ends up somewhere who will come 5th IF Tottenham and Arsenal have spectacularly bad seasons. Bitter? Very.

Whereas the alternative was to stay at a club where finishing 10th would mean a very good season?

Like it or not, Liverpool have shown more ambition in the past 12 months than we have shown in the last five years. Footballers have short careers, I can't blame the guy for moving to a club that at least have a chance of winning silverware.

Guest Your Name Here
Those pictures made me almost throw up. Not even kidding. Made me fucking sick to my stomach. If Perch is playing left back against Arsenal I'm going to fucking kill myself.

Even rapey knows that the only thing that can make his reputation go any lower, is playing James Perch. Perch literally and seriously could be the difference between 0 points and 3.

NUFC has been a shambles for most of the time Jose’s been here. Taylor and Harper are probably the only first team players on our books that wouldn’t jump at a move to a club with real ambition and a professional approach.

Guest Your Name Here

Spot on.

If we get Pieters i actually think we've done pretty well. A very good replacement.

I think yesterday was the deadline to register players for Saturday. Mackems away 1st game.....be a good test of character.

If he does well we’ll sell him. If he doesn’t we’ll be stuck with him. Yipeee

its clear to say we lack ambition when we buy six risky players to replace 6 or more that were definite first teamers.

Who are the 6 risky buys Mr. Peasepud?

And who are the 6 or more definite first teamers the risky buys were to replace?

Guest Your Name Here

Who are the 6 risky buys Mr. Peasepud?

And who are the 6 or more definite first teamers the risky buys were to replace?

All new signing are a risk and the players we’ve brought in are a combination of crocks, casts offs, freebies and kids. Cabaye is probably the only one we can be reasonably confident in, the rest have it all to prove.

Edited by Your Name Here

NUFC has been a shambles for most of the time Jose’s been here. Taylor and Harper are probably the only first team players on our books that wouldn’t jump at a move to a club with real ambition and a professional approach.

We were loyal to him when he was shit, where is his loyalty. Now this is open to debate, but as far as I'm concerned coming 5th is coming no where in this league, Europa League is shite, and in my view Liverpool won't come higher than that, their best player is getting no younger, and who else do they have that is absolute top drawer? Suarez possibly, they don't have what Tottenham have even in my view, he categorically said he'd leave for a CL club, they're not even in the fuckin Europa League let alone CL. It's been dragging on for 9 months making us look like cunts, well he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, I hope he does shite, and I hope he returns to the form he showed here under Sam Allardyce. They're an unforgiving crowd at Anfield too, first sign of a few bad games they'll give him the old Konchesky treatment and his mother will be abusing scousers on facebook and twitter. Pleased it's all over and he'll get a shit reception of me as opposed to Carroll who I have nothing against.

We were loyal to him when he was shit, where is his loyalty. Now this is open to debate, but as far as I'm concerned coming 5th is coming no where in this league, Europa League is shite, and in my view Liverpool won't come higher than that, their best player is getting no younger, and who else do they have that is absolute top drawer? Suarez possibly, they don't have what Tottenham have even in my view, he categorically said he'd leave for a CL club, they're not even in the fuckin Europa League let alone CL. It's been dragging on for 9 months making us look like cunts, well he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, I hope he does shite, and I hope he returns to the form he showed here under Sam Allardyce. They're an unforgiving crowd at Anfield too, first sign of a few bad games they'll give him the old Konchesky treatment and his mother will be abusing scousers on facebook and twitter. Pleased it's all over and he'll get a shit reception of me as opposed to Carroll who I have nothing against.

Ridiculous thought process there.

How were we loyal to him? We had no alternative but to keep him.

And you're letting the local lad Carroll away with leaving us without a decent striker mid-season but you'll hold it against a Spanish blow in?

Ridiculous thought process there.

How were we loyal to him? We had no alternative but to keep him.

And you're letting the local lad Carroll away with leaving us without a decent striker mid-season but you'll hold it against a Spanish blow in?

Ridiculous thought process, yours is akin to a chimp, and I'm not on about the type of chimps in this new Planet of the Apes which is coming oot neither.

Well obviously you weren't loyal to him twiddling your thumbs on the Shankill Road, match going fans never got on his back once, when he was utter shit, taking ridiculous chances costing us a good few goals, we kept on encouraging him and he eventually got there. A more unforgiving crowd would've crucified him.

I believe Steve Wraith and I believe Carroll, he was told to go by Llambias, so much so there's a fucking helicopter waiting a mile from the ground to take him to Anfield. Llambias even let slip in an official statement it had been on the agenda to sell him all the way through January, "waiting for the optimum time and price to sell at". It's amazing the lack of understanding and knowledge some cunts have.