The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis Lachter admits that Arshavin was not that keen on Tottenham when their interest first transpired but he is now desperate

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_3894887,00.html

:icon_lol:

"They are the one team that fully agreed his contract demands and ready to pay almost the full price that Zenit wants.

Wage cap anyone?

Like shite :blink:

Bent rolls home on £110k FACT!

Big-headed bugger all of a sudden, isn't he?

Thought he was Barcelona bound. Ha ha hes in for one hell of a come-down when he sees N17 :icon_lol:

Hope he can hack it.

If Coloccini signs and we grab a couple of others like Warnock and Bullard (I'm sure he'd rather come to us than Wigan) I'd be happy enough for the forthcoming season. Could do with a few more to bulk the squad out but I reckon we'd be okay for the time being.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

I'd really like us to sign at least one frontman. Even slapping in a £6m bid for Zigic or something. Someone that can help hold the ball up, an assist machine. A little pissed off that Blavkburn have Villanueva, that little kid looks tricky.

I'd really like us to sign at least one frontman. Even slapping in a £6m bid for Zigic or something. Someone that can help hold the ball up, an assist machine. A little pissed off that Blavkburn have Villanueva, that little kid looks tricky.

We've got 11 strikers and 5 defenders in the squad.

We've got 11 strikers and 5 defenders in the squad.

Just how our Kev likes it :blink:

Newcastle have finally reached agreement with Deportivo La Coruña over the signing of Fabricio Coloccini, who will become Keegan’s fourth addition of a frustrating close-season. After a long stand-off with the Spanish club, the 26-year-old Argentina international will cost Newcastle €12 million (about £9.5 million), a club-record fee for a defender.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle4446654.ece

we've signed him for 11million euros plus a potential of 1mil more for something or other

Don't know if it's relevant, but the first paragraph of that article claims it's 11 million dollars, and the second, 11mil euros. The comments below are also fairly encouraging, all of them wishing him luck and the latest comment says, "Great for him. Nobody ever had faith in him when selecting and now he's off to the world's greatest league."

we've signed him for 11million euros plus a potential of 1mil more for something or other

Don't know if it's relevant, but the first paragraph of that article claims it's 11 million dollars, and the second, 11mil euros. The comments below are also fairly encouraging, all of them wishing him luck and the latest comment says, "Great for him. Nobody ever had faith in him when selecting and now he's off to the world's greatest league."

think the dollars is a trans error, it makes no sense for a spanish article talking about a deal between an english and spanish club in dollars

Would be good to get this wrapped up, but its certainly not enough. Warnock would be a welcome addition I think as we need options at LB, but I think we are still crying out for some creativity in midfield and cover up front. If it comes to it though we may well see Milner in the centre and Duff up front....

jimbo needs to cut his bloody holiday short and get his arse back, as for todays Sun!! hahaha how they love digging the shit, whats going to be next, Nicky Butt suspended in year 2 for nicking some conkers, EXCLUSIVE!!!

fuckin wank stains