Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

Pretty disrespectful and unprofessional behaviour towards McClaren. He may have failed but noone deserves this. Cant be anything other than trying to force him to resign can it? That and sheer incompetence.

Rafa must be dying to work with these.

Pretty disrespectful and unprofessional behaviour towards McClaren. He may have failed but noone deserves this. Cant be anything other than trying to force him to resign can it? That and sheer incompetence.

I can think of two people who do but neither of them are McLaren.

I think he's been treated appallingly. Granted, he hasn't done the dignified thing and walked away from it, but it's pretty poor of the club to not at least place him on gardening leave pending a decision. I would imagine SSN must be on in the training ground and all the talk of potential vacancies does nothing but undermine him further. Keeping him on is probably making the situation worse than it was following the match last weekend.

I have to laugh a little.

Regime slated for hiring Pardew before Hughton was sacked. And now slated for not having McLarens replacement in place before sacking him.

:lol:

Laughable comparison anyway.

Btw, this is beyond farcical now.

Aye just when you think they can't get things more wrong, they continually go and do it. We've had nearly 8 years of this total incompetence ffs, lurching from one car crash to another. To think a few weeks ago I thought the fact that they'd released 80 mil for transfers this season might convince decent managers to apply for the job. There's no chance someone with owt about them would work for these clowns

Hughton was doing a good job but Pardew was earmarked for the role weeks before he got it. The regime just waited for a few bad results as an excuse. The situation with McClaren is completely different. They should've been sounding out potential replacements for a bloke who had the team in and around the bottom 3 for the entire season though. Well before it got to this stage.

He could always resign. We all know why he won't

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

I honestly hope McClaren sues them for a few extra million when he gets sacked. Media circus and what not while he's still officially in charge.

Have a fucking word with yourself. Every penny he's gotten and will get when sacked is more than he deserves. I bet he's at least £3m better off for doing an absolutely abysmal job in his time here

Have a fucking word with yourself. Every penny he's gotten and will get when sacked is more than he deserves. I bet he's at least £3m better off for doing an absolutely abysmal job in his time here

Aye they're taking the piss out of him but he's getting a shit load of money for taking it. I'm embarassed by the piss poor way they are conducting the clubs business again but I can't see any reason to feel sorry for a man who's going to get a pay off amounting to more than I'll ever earn.

Aye they're taking the piss out of him but he's getting a shit load of money for taking it. I'm embarassed by the piss poor way they are conducting the clubs business again but I can't see any reason to feel sorry for a man who's going to get a pay off amounting to more than I'll ever earn.

Especially when it's his own fucking fault.