iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

Due an update on my phone, and because the iPhone is so beautiful compared to the competition, I've decided to join the Cult of Jobs (and that new Apple store certainly looks like a temple with about two dozen blue shirted acolytes). I'm setting it up now - not keen on being forced to install iTunes mind.

If you can, I'd wait until June and get the 4th Gen one mate.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due an update on my phone, and because the iPhone is so beautiful compared to the competition, I've decided to join the Cult of Jobs (and that new Apple store certainly looks like a temple with about two dozen blue shirted acolytes). I'm setting it up now - not keen on being forced to install iTunes mind.

If you can, I'd wait until June and get the 4th Gen one mate.

Too late! :lol:

Anyway that would be a wasted 3 months and there's always something better round the corner. Probably more expensive tariff too.

OK, I know I am probably being stupid here and this is not the help forum, but when its asking me for a password for my WiFi, what does it mean? Neither my normal password or my WEP key seem to work (although I may have mistyped my WEP).

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but is there any differance major differences between the iphone and similar phones, like the Android?

I'm thinking of upgrading next month, and I am weighing up the options after hearing they will release a new iphone at the end of June...

defo should be the wep key

Aye, it was in the end. My first iPhone post. :lol:

You'll now become a bore in all sorts of locations such as restaurants etc.

Instead of him just being a bore on here

:)

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but is there any differance major differences between the iphone and similar phones, like the Android?

I'm thinking of upgrading next month, and I am weighing up the options after hearing they will release a new iphone at the end of June...

The new iPhone4 will be ahead of the game and if you're upgrading anyway, you'd be a fool to get anything but the latest phone at the time of upgrade.

Android has a better os but is less well supported. it multi tasks out of the box and is just better. 35000 apps for android indicates its a very accomplished and easy to program for.... system.

the iphone is good, don't get me wrong, but its also immediately obsolete. the new one (Iphone 4 or whatever) dependant on rumours on tinterweb will have a 5 or 8mp camera with Led flash, Isight camera (for video conferencing), a faster processor, OLED screen etc etc. all of these things are on android devices already.

just my opinion btw.

you heard they're bringing out a sturdier simpler machine called the iPhone Kids, the iPad Kids, but they're not rolling this out for their full range.

Erm, wasn't the joke supposed to be 'iTouch kids'? :lol:

fucking hell Gordon, keep up B)

Oh. :)

I heard a simpler version of the joke, which I preferred. It's the way you tell them. :)

I see the Opera web browser is available on the App store, I'm liking it, it seems faster than Safari although slightly low-fi.

I hope that's not real, doesn't look as good as the current model.

I quite like it personally.

As for it's legitimacy, Gizmodo are really plugging the "it's not a fake, honest" story - Clicky