Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleat sounds like he's begging for City to get a pen. Like when they showed the corner in Slow motion and he's on about someone grabbing a hold of a City player.

The man annoys me so much. :o

''The crowd is the 12th man'', despite 20'000 of them being a few weeks late :o

Come on Jol man!

City fans have been dissapointing really. Only heard them singing "come on citeh", and " engerland"

City have shit fans, nice fans bit inherently shit.

Another season goes by where Shay wins nowt...... :o

It isn't as if we are doing any better.

We would have had less chance of going down with Shay here and then he could have got his dream move to city at the end of the season.

I'm Bitter, Sue me...

I wouldn't say I'm bitter to the extent I hope he wins fuck all at City but I'm ambivalent to it all the same. I'm certainly not one of the ur so gr8 shay, hope u win loadz lol crowd. Yes Ant, I'm looking at you :D

I wouldn't say I'm bitter to the extent I hope he wins fuck all at City but I'm ambivalent to it all the same. I'm certainly not one of the ur so gr8 shay, hope u win loadz lol crowd. Yes Ant, I'm looking at you :D

*The bait is laid*. :icon_lol:

*The bait is laid*. :icon_lol:

Where? I'm fucking starving.

*The bait is laid*. :)

Where? I'm fucking starving.

Put the pipe down marra, put the pipe doon! :icon_lol:

It goes to prove that he could have waited til the end of the season although as stated previously, I don't think it was necessarily his decision to make.

Best results for us today ?

Blackburn to lose to Stoke, Bolton to beat Portsmouth, Fulham to beat Boro and anything other than a draw between Sunderland and Hull ?

Blackburn to lose to Stoke, Bolton to beat Portsmouth, Fulham to beat Boro and anything other than a draw between Sunderland and Hull ?

That would be spiffing Sir! :D

Both Hull and the mackems are in freefall and it's just annoying that one or both have to get something today.

How much could we do with winning tomorrow by the way? If we get beat we've realistically only got four games to save the season, as we haven't got a snowball in hell's chance of beating the Dippers away. We'd need to win three of those four, which is a massive ask.

its so so tight its unreal