Other games

Park Life

Yep. The worst part is he's exactly the sort of player we need. There had been plenty of talk before he lit up Euro as well, which it seems is the only time that Arsenal's interest grew.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tragic innit. IIRC from what I recall about Arshavin he rates himself very highly and would probably have held out til after the Euros in the hope of attracting the likes of Arsenal (wasn't he very keen on Barcelona before?) anyway. But still, you don't know until you ask.

One of the commentators on Five Live shoots down the other when he says Boro have lesser games coming up.

The commentator rephrases 'Well Villa and West Ham aren't as big as Arsenal, lets be honest. As for Newcastle, Boro will be up for it.'

This weekend is just getting better and better for us - no surprising results really, everything going our way. If we were that daft to drop points tomorrow, we would deserve to go down.

I hope Stevie 'I'm a Geordie' Bruce will do us a favour as well.

Edited by KingKev

Hopefully the flags and scarfs will remind the players that they actually have a burden of responsibility to the fans.

...and hopefully the field, the goals and the nets will remind them they are football players.

Hopefully the flags and scarfs will remind the players that they actually have a burden of responsibility to the fans.

Actually they should be aware of their responsibility to the fans without flags and scarfs, which is the worrying thing. We've got too many cunts who don't care and aren't proud enough to wear this shirt.

Actually they should be aware of their responsibility to the fans without flags and scarfs, which is the worrying thing. We've got too many cunts who don't care and aren't proud enough to wear this shirt.

QFT

I dont see it as crucial. Sure, its nice to have more teams in the mix down there, but I still reckon its really between us, hull and the mackems.