Top Posters In This Topic

TheBig_Sam

Petrificus Totalus!

TheBig_Sam

Expecto Patronum!

TheBig_Sam

Wingardium Leviosa!

TheBig_Sam

Nikola Kalinić is getting a fucking slap when I see him tomorrow. This isn't a wand - it's just a fucking stick. The bastard.

The Big Sam on great form :lol:

Also doesn't deserve its own thread, but we've finally been taken over by the Indian Bernard Mathews types, much to PETA's outrage. Already been linked to Shaun Wright-Phillips, which I'm not too sure about.

he hasn't looked great for a good while now has he, suppose if you could get him on loan or cheap it would be pretty good though. God help you if Sam uses some of his 5 million warchest on Smith btw.

On an unrelated note Phil Jones looks great from what I've seen, bit silly when the likes of Smalling/Gibbs etc get national call ups without playing many games and Jones isnt even mentioned.

Out of all the weekends results so far, I can see Man United fans being the happiest. Vital result for them. 3-4 weeks ago looked like Chelsea were gonna run away with it, leagues wide open again.