Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Chesterfield hang on - anyone else see Di Canio saying when he wins the champions league winning this trophy today will still be special as it will be his first.

Arrogant fascist cunt.

Hope Chesterfield hang on - anyone else see Di Canio saying when he wins the champions league winning this trophy today will still be special as it will be his first.

Arrogant fascist cunt.

2-0

:lol: It's class when he ends it man "All right? aye right" starts walking off with that passive aggressive pretending to ignore the interviewer/ slightly confused look on his face.

Guest CabayeAye

I used to think he should have been given more time with us, but the more I see the pig's ear of a job he's making at the Murderers, the more I'm relieved that we sacked him when we did! Thinking back, he took Keegan's entertainers and swapped them for some of the shittest players we have ever seen! Fast forward 15 years, and he's doing exactly the same at the corpse robbers!

Great stuff! Dogleesh in! :lol:

He clearly thinks he's up there as one of the best in the modern game doesn't he, reckons he's on a par with ferguson , mourinho etc distinctly unaware that the games moved on and no one but Liverpool fans think he's own but a bitter dour scotch bastard

Man Utd 1-0 up and looking like moving 3 points clear of their noisy neighbours.....

BTW was Martin Jol born with his arms folded?

Definite penalty with a tap of the ankle. But fuck me he went down like he'd been shot!

Never the less it should have been given.

I'll be supporting Everton tonight. We really need Liverpool and Spurs or Chelsea to be in the Cup Final. If Sunderland/Bolton/Everton make it to the final they will be getting our European place, even if we finish 6th

Personally Id rather the place reverted to 6th every time rather than the FA Cup runners up. We've had some right shite teams representing us over the past few seasons

I thought it was at the F.A's discretion?

It'll be an utter disgrace if we carry on our form to the end of the season but miss out on Europe.

Definitely supporting Everton as I'd hate to miss out on Europe due to a lucky cup run by Sunderland.

Liverpool have the cup mentality so you have to favour them against either even with their poor league form.