Other games

Park Life

Guest CabayeAye

Tottenhams next 4 games are against. 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th. We aren't going to finish 4th unfortunately

Noted. I'll quote this when we finish 4th.

Relegation threatened teams are nails at the end of the season, Spurs have been dire recently and we can win all of the rest of our games.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerrin!

keep our form and we dont need to root for liverpool in the fa cup

our main rival for 5th has got a hell of a fixture list coming up too, twice as many matches, tough games, imminent bumming by barcelona (twice)

That's the spirit!

Says you you miserable cunt :lol:

Oh please. You're still giving me grief for worrying over relegation last season. Didn't even say I thought we'd go down, just I wanted to watch till it was mathematically definite before being completely comfortable.

Am one of the more positive on here and keep most of my negative thoughts about the club to myself when at the game or at the pub etc.

Tottenhams next 4 games are against. 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th. We aren't going to finish 4th unfortunately

Mind you they've been awful and the clubs at the bottom are desperate for points. I could see QPR and maybe even Blackburn nick something, but realistically Spurs should get 12pts from the next 4 games.

p.s. love that we'd be slightly disappointed at missing out on 4th. FOURTH! :lol: fucking loved this season. Ba against Stoke, Cabaye against Man U, HBA in the cup and against Bolton, Simpson's goal-line clearances, Pardew's class... that liverpool and sunderland are having shockers is just the Parmesan on the top :D

Anything less than a wim for the red dippers tonight and we'll only need a single point in the final 5 games to guarantee finishing above them....

Howay Blackburn! :lol:

Anything less than a wim for the red dippers tonight and we'll only need a single point in the final 5 games to guarantee finishing above them....

Howay Blackburn! :lol:

Leazes is seething.

Anything less than a wim for the red dippers tonight and we'll only need a single point in the final 5 games to guarantee finishing above them.... Howay Blackburn! :lol:
Leazes is seething.

He'd have been sitting down, arms folded after Ben Arfa's goal yesterday grumbling 'You won't score goals like that by selling your best players chum' to himself.

:nufc:

You know that offside, dived, not last man, no contact red card Derry got? The FA have refused to overturn it :lol: crooked cunts

jesus wept

are they charging ivanovic for punching a fulham player?

You know that offside, dived, not last man, no contact red card Derry got? The FA have refused to overturn it :lol: crooked cunts

:lol:

Jesus wept on a bike as he passed Mary on a moped whilst being chased by Satan on a scooter!

What possible justification could they give for not rescinding the red?

You know that offside, dived, not last man, no contact red card Derry got? The FA have refused to overturn it crooked cunts

Jesus wept on a bike as he passed Mary on a moped whilst being chased by Satan on a scooter!

What possible justification could they give for not rescinding the red?

Blindly standing by the idiots involved.

Should have charged Young.