Snake

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley treating this like fucking ebay man

puts in a late bid in the last few second

cunt

sorry for my french but I've been supporting the toon now for over 17 years (I feel old now) but its just gets to you it really does

What a grade A cunt man. He comes back to St James like Billy big bollocks, after all the shit hes put the fans of this club through, and then starts sending emails into SSN telling us 'AGAIN' theres going to be a decent signing. How fucking amateurish is this club!!! Name me one other owner who who email SSN like that.

Nolan and Lovenkrads, fucking ace that is

What a grade A cunt man. He comes back to St James like Billy big bollocks, after all the shit hes put the fans of this club through, and then starts sending emails into SSN telling us 'AGAIN' theres going to be a decent signing. How fucking amateurish is this club!!! Name me one other owner who who email SSN like that.

Was that not a mackem like?

Looks like he's took the piss yet again and people will STILL defend him

How many other clubs announce rejected bids??

A sum total of none as far as Im aware but then again no other clubs think that their fans are so thick that they'll believe the shit thats spouted........saying that Ive not checked to see what N-O are saying. :razz:

Was that not a mackem like?

Well they are claiming it was him which they wouldnt dare announce if they werent fairly sure it was

The mind boggles.

We spoke about this last night. I reckon any of us on here, if you were the manager, would have sat down weeks before the window opened with a target list. The second the window opened you would start chasing your targets. If they get knocked back you either try them again or move to your back up.

Why do we seem to wait until mid way through the window before even identifying targets?

Fuck em, what a shambles.

Still, did we really expect anything else?

Ashley treating this like fucking ebay man

puts in a late bid in the last few second

cunt

sorry for my french but I've been supporting the toon now for over 17 years (I feel old now) but its just gets to you it really does

:razz:

Fucking true though. :icon_lol: