What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first season and a half of it or something. I watched the first couple of seasons of 24 too. Both shit. I didn't mean to upset you. :(

But yes, oddly enough I tend to not watch stuff that I think is shit, and watch stuff that I think is good.

Funnily enough this has got me thinking about picking up where I left off with Boston Legal. I used to watch it on proper TV (before my downloading days) but it was on a pretty obscure channel, and I ended up losing track of it. Him and Shatner made a great double act in it.

Started watching the Blacklist. It's alright. It would be shit without James Spader in it though, he's class in everything.

Aye it's canny enough, watched the first 5 episodes. Agreed on Spader in all. I gave that new Agents of Shield a go last night in all, wasn't really sure whether it was ok or shit so I'll give it a few more episodes, some tidy lasses in it mind.

Watched the first few of Brooklyn nine nine and it's canny bad :lol: but its enjoyable enough to keep me entertained for 30 mins. The new season of it's always sunny in Philadelphia has been class in all btw.

Edited by Howay

Finally got round to watching the Returned over the last few days. Really enjoyed it despite there being very little in terms of payoff at the end. I do have the feeling though that it should have been a mini series instead of going on for another season. That might drag it out a bit much.

Finally got round to watching the Returned over the last few days. Really enjoyed it despite there being very little in terms of payoff at the end. I do have the feeling though that it should have been a mini series instead of going on for another season. That might drag it out a bit much.

Yeah, we finally watched it a few weeks ago, very much the same reaction here. Would probably have been fuming at the ending if I'd been watching it "live". :lol:

The Mogwai soundtrack is on Spotify and is awesome, though the best track used in the series - "We're No Here" - is from a different album of theirs. Rawk and roll.

Yeah, we finally watched it a few weeks ago, very much the same reaction here. Would probably have been fuming at the ending if I'd been watching it "live". :lol:

The Mogwai soundtrack is on Spotify and is awesome, though the best track used in the series - "We're No Here" - is from a different album of theirs. Rawk and roll.

My thoughts are that I'm fine with it continuing on for another season as long as the writers know where they're going with it. If they're just making it up as they go along hoping that an ending will come to them then it won't end well and I'll be well pissed off. They could have answered a few things though and I think it will put a lot of people off that that they've basically answered nothing other than how most of the first batch of returned died.

I was planning on looking for the soundtrack to download so I might stick it on Spotify later this afternoon when I get sick of six music.

Watching Luther, it's not bad although the main chap's acting is a bit all awar the shop at times and that lass's top lip, it sticks oot further than her tits!

Edited by trophyshy

Watching Luther, it's not bad although the main chap's acting is a bit all awar the shop at times and that lass's top lip, it sticks oot further than her tits!

I'll hear nothing against the lovely Ms. Wilson.

Ruth-Wilson2.gif

Pistols at dawn, you cad.

• 3 months later...