What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MNKILF ;)

Anyone watching the new series of The Killing on BBC4 btw? Quality.

First two episodes on iplayer link below, next two on Saturday night, repeated next Wednesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b017h7m1

My mam was on about that the other day.

"Ere Tom, 'ave you 'eard of The Killing? You'd like it; it's in foreign!"

MNKILF ;)

Anyone watching the new series of The Killing on BBC4 btw? Quality.

First two episodes on iplayer link below, next two on Saturday night, repeated next Wednesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b017h7m1

The killer is ..... :lol:

Im watching New girl atm. Zoeey deschanel HAS to be THE most attractive girl on the planet :|

Taped this last neet and just finished watching it now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Brothers Fucking what a show. The story starts about 1986, and this big cunt turns out for Yugoslavian pal for the basketball national team. Anyway the big blokes a serb, the other kids a croat. About 88 they both do amazing in the Olympics, and yank basketball teams sign them up for different teams. Anyway, the two of them struggle to make the break through immediately and are the very best of pals, on the phone every neet about life in America, they were living the dream. In 1990 war was about to break out, and it traces the problems of the war to the break down of communism and discipline, but Yugoslavia won the world basketball title and this fan invades the arena with a croatia flag, the big cunt is angry so grabs it off him and chucks it to the ground, which makes him a hero in Serbia but a total anti-christ in Croatia, and he did it because they were playing under one flag, all these Croats and Bosnians were his best pals. So anyway the other one in America his best pal Drazen was Croat, and from that day forward never spoke to him again, especially as the war got worse and thousand of Croats died. They both went on to have fuckin mint careers, the big cunt was nearly as good as magic Johnson, but the saddest thing was the smaller one Drazen died in a car crash, so the big cunt never had the chance to fully explain why he did it and bury the past after the war had finished. At the end he goes back to Croatia for the first time in 20 years and people recognise him and spit on the ground, and he goes to see Drazen's mam. It's a fuckin excellent show, if you're dense you won't like it, but one of the best sports story/documentaries I ever have seen. It's on youtube too, lasts 90 mins.

• 1 year later...

Think it's time to give the second series of the Wire another go now that BB's finished. Got a the first few episodes of Boadwalk Empire to watch too.

Forget the wire and jump straight into Boardwalk. I know the wire gets rave reviews but I was bored shitless after 5 or 6 episodes.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Think it's time to give the second series of the Wire another go now that BB's finished. Got a the first few episodes of Boadwalk Empire to watch too.

Jesus, for a second I though you meant Big Brother

Haha I thought that too and was going to change it for this very reason :D

I loved the first season of the wire although it did take a few episods to click. I thought I'd get straight into the second season after that but i've had the same early troubles again. Hopefully it will go the same way.

Boardwalk wise I've watched the first three seasons and I love it so it'll probably take me one sitting or so to catch up to date.