What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm addicted to Storage Wars and Storage Hunters. I know they're totally set up but I can't get enough of them.

My eldest loves them shows. I watched a couple last week and while they were interesting I would find the whole way in which they are set up far too annoying to watch regularly.

Has anyone heard much about 'The Millers'?

I've no clue as to whether its good or not, but caught an advert for it yesterday and noticed it has Will Arnett in it so hopefully it has promise!

Edited by scotty84

Yeah. It was nowhere near as dark as it got though - quite silly and funny in places. Goes to show the class of Cranston and Paul's acting too, how different they play their roles before their characters' lives went on a massive downward spiral

Luther

Starting from episode 1.

It all seems so hilarious having recently watched a touch of cloth.

Only 3 episodes of season 3 left after 1 week. Which tbf only means I've watched 11 episodes. But I've enjoyed how violent it's been. I'm not a sick bastard or owt, but you don't expect it from a BBC show, so it's extra chilling when it happens.

Couple of episodes into Walking Dead season 3.

I was reading that Season 4 is the most watched non-sports show in the US

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-walking-dead-surges-648190

:o

I was getting impatient with it personally. Very bored of zombies getting their heads sliced, shot, stabbed, battered, crushed and other assorted methods. But my interest was piqued when they

started murdering them human prisoners.

I can only assume it gets better and better this season to have added the numbers it seems to have. Unless it's just off the back of Breaking Bad.

Also watched the first episode of Masters of Sex which was class. Proper filth wrapped up as women's lib so the Mrs enjoys it too.

Did anyone catch The Tunnel from Sky Atlantic? Taken from the Swedish Danish TV series The Bridge, not shabby really. Better than the American version, still doesn't beat the Swedish version though.

Did anyone catch The Tunnel from Sky Atlantic? Taken from the Swedish Danish TV series The Bridge, not shabby really. Better than the American version, still doesn't beat the Swedish version though.

I wondered if that's what The Tunnel was. I've got the box set of the Bridge to watch when I can be arsed with watching something subtitled again. Think I'll wait until I've watched that before watching The Tunnel.

After finishing reading A Song of Ice & Fire I'm back on watching Game Of Thrones at the minute. Shouldn't take me long though.