Bruce Manager of NUFC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

You can celebrate winners all you want mush, I’m sure a lot of the people on here who dislike Bruce did too.   The problem with swallowing what is being served up is it’s indicative of the r

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

It’s ganna gan tits up if Ashley doesn’t get rid of the fat heeded,red faced useless fat clueless fucker.

Remember where you heard it first.

Aye, you’re well ahead of the curve with that prediction 

• Haha 3

Can I also mention the shitty writing in that title?

“ Are football fans starting to lose their grip on reality and common sense…” would’ve been much better. 

But what do I know, I’m not a professional journalist paid to write things. 

One of my mam’s uncles played alongside Bob Paisley for Bishop Auckland, winning the Amateur FA Cup in 1939 with him. 

His last words were “ Tell essembee -Fulwell End 1972, I was there!” 

* one of the above statements may be “alternative facts, covfefe”. 

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I reckon bruce is now serving up the worst football of any manager in my time watching newcastle.

bearing in mind he's had some pretty stiff competition from the likes of mcgarry, charlton, allardyce that's quite some achievement.

not only that, he's managed in a relatively short space of time to at least draw level with if not even nudge ahead of the likes of dalglish, souness and pardew in the utterly dislikeable, horrible cunt stakes.

remarkable, blisteringly fast progress on both counts.

fuck off bruce, you fucking repulsive fat mess.

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2