Bruce Manager of NUFC

British managers,British players,British pundits.They all stick together.If a foreign manager gets sacked for being a shit manager then he deserves to go.When a British manager does a shit job,it’s everyone’s fault except the managers.A British player dives ,especially an England international  (Sterling,Grealish,Kane) and the pundits will say anything other than the player dived.A foreigner dives and it’s a dive. The same with dangerous tackles.When managers such as Bruce,Moyes,Warnock and Fat Heed get the push for being shit,they’re quickly installed as pundits again,sitting with their pals who have never directed serious criticism towards them. It’ll never change with us.We’ll always be part of the problem while a media darling is our manager.

• Like 6
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

Posted Images

I saw a clip of Where Eagles Dare the other day and lusted a bit after Ingrid Pitt only to dream that night of the rotten corpse of the now deceased Pitt trying to straddle me and neck on. Just then, Scarlett Johansson walked in the bedroom and as Pitt's corpse pinned me down, she leaned across and whispered....."careful what you wish for."

I then awoke in a cold sweat and thought to myself, that's the last time I won't be careful what I wish for, and that goes double for my football club. I then turned over and slept peacefully like a log.

Yours,

Mr Baft Dastard.

• Haha 5

Reversing into
the future

Steve Bruce, June 23rd 2020:

"Can we finish in the top 10?. That’s got to be our challenge. That would be a wonderful achievement, and that’s all I’m focused on at the minute.”

Steve Bruce, July 27th 2020:

"If someone said at the start of the season 'would you be happy to finish with seven teams below you?' we'd have taken that.

"But that's not enough. We want to push for the top 10 on a regular basis and not look over our shoulders."

Steve Bruce, October 31st 2020:

"We’d all love to be competing where the club was 20 years ago or whenever it was.

"But the way we are at the minute we have to accept that’s the way it is and try to keep moving inch-by-inch closer to what we’re trying to do – which is definitely finish in the top 10.”

Steve Bruce, December 23rd 2020:

"If you're a club like ours that expects to be in the bottom half of the Premier League, it's always tough.

"My remit is to make sure Newcastle remain a Premier League outfit, and that's what I'll try to achieve. That's where we've been for the last two or three years.

"Of course for Newcastle, in many people's eyes that isn't enough, but that's where we are."

PS: We can't claim credit for these, but top googling to those who spotted:

Steve Bruce, December 26th 2020:

"We had a bad week, and some of the mass hysteria (from Newcastle fans) in my opinion was unjust, unfair, and a lot of it was not right in my opinion."

Steve Bruce, September 25th 2017:

"Of course here, at a club like ours, it turns into mass hysteria (from Aston Villa fans). A couple of bad results and all of a sudden it's the end of the world again.

Steve Bruce, August 26th 2011:

“It shows you how difficult it is up here. The mass hysteria (from Sunderland fans), I find some of it pathetic, to be honest."

From NUFC.com

If ever anyone needed any proof that Bruce is a fraud.

It flat out doesn't matter if he's a good bloke, gets on with the lads, helps old ladies cross the road, writes cracking crime fiction or whatever else is alleged of him, he has a shit record because he's a shit manager whichbis why we're playing the worst football we've played in more than 25 years (I can't comment on prior). He's in the job because we have a shit owner who is a stubborn prick who refuses to learn from his mistakes. The mainstream media are completely and utterly out of touch with juat how bad things are because they aren't watching us week in and week out. At best they catch the odd game against darling opposition where we willlingly conform to our rightful role as fodder, then looking at the table thwy can smugly announce that Bruce is doing a good job with a tough crowd and the weigh of expectation up north. Except there is no tough crowd, just another ill informed misjudgement from pundits who couldn't care less about our current situation.

There's not even an expectation that the removal of Bruce will have any lasting effect ok the overall trajectory of the club, the end of the Ashley era is the only ticket for that ride, but it does at least offer the hope of the odd game of football where we're not left wondering yet again why we bothered to watch.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I don't even belong here but I like youse lot. Mental how everyone else is losing their shit about VAR and empty stadiums with fake crowd noises instead of questioning how in 2020 Bruce, Hodgson, Big Sam and Moyes have managed to waltz back into jobs jobs managing top tier teams. 

Letting Rafa walk and drafting in this cunt is one the most unexplainable things I've seen happen in football since Ally McCoist's Rangers lost to a part-time Stirling Albion team whose manager didnae even bother showing up and went to his pals wedding instead. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, Kitman said:

Careful what you wish for is what thickos say when they’re trying to sound intelligent and relevant. Its a bit like saying  “its all about opinions innit” when youve said something stupid

It’s all about ‘don’t be getting ideas above your station’.

• Like 3
On 27/12/2020 at 18:36, Ugly Mackems said:

To manage NUFC you need to be on a downward (if not already at the bottom) spiral. No manager to date has departed NUFC and moved on to bigger and better things. Rafa once his accountant is happy has the opportunity the rest in all likelihood will never get a Club the stature of NUFC again. Up and coming? Career suicide. 

Sorry like, but that's bollocks. Scores of managers would like the opportunity to manage a club where the remit is finish 17th or better in the Premier League, with a decent midtable squad. Especially those who have experience managing on limited budgets with a buy-to-sell focus. 

gone by the end of february I reckon.

if not this clueless thick cunt will have us in the bottom 3, doesn't even look like he wants to be here.

oh and while I appreciate ryder's fucking useless too, there's absolutely nowt wrong with question here to warrant bruce's dismissive response. on the contrary, he gets off very lightly the entire conference....

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv/latest-videos/bruce-pre-liverpool-h-media-briefing-20-21/?isfromsocial=true

32 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

if not this clueless thick cunt will have us in the bottom 3, doesn't even look like he wants to be here.

oh and while I appreciate ryder's fucking useless too, there's absolutely nowt wrong with question here to warrant bruce's dismissive response. on the contrary, he gets off very lightly the entire conference....

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv/latest-videos/bruce-pre-liverpool-h-media-briefing-20-21/?isfromsocial=true

We are where we are.What kind of answer/excuse is that.One of those journalists should ask the clown what he means by that.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

We are where we are.What kind of answer/excuse is that.One of those journalists should ask the clown what he means by that.

The collective "we" is absolving himself of responsibility. Otherwise he'd have said "it is what it is" or "it'll do for now" like I do everytime I botch a diy job around the house and can't be arsed finding out what went wrong or trying to fix it. 

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

It does feel like the end and he's definitely starting to crack but how many times did we say the same of Pardew before he managed to cling on and luck into another string of decent results? If the gap does shorten between us and the bottom teams (which is likely with Burnley getting players back), I could maybe see it but honestly think we'll beat Sheffield United and Palace in the next month or so and that'll be enough. Job done for another year, sign him a few more players in the summer to give the place a lift, rinse, repeat.

2 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

The collective "we" is absolving himself of responsibility. Otherwise he'd have said "it is what it is" or "it'll do for now" like I do everytime I botch a diy job around the house and can't be arsed finding out what went wrong or trying to fix it. 

WE as in we’re partly responsible for not accepting him because if we had,we’d be........in the same position.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It does feel like the end and he's definitely starting to crack but how many times did we say the same of Pardew before he managed to cling on and luck into another string of decent results? If the gap does shorten between us and the bottom teams (which is likely with Burnley getting players back), I could maybe see it but honestly think we'll beat Sheffield United and Palace in the next month or so and that'll be enough. Job done for another year, sign him a few more players in the summer to give the place a lift, rinse, repeat.

Results have gone for us tonight and Fulham are away to Tottenham tomorrow night.He’ll be hyper whatever the result against Livpool 

11 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

Certainly won't be sooner than the end of January, but any time after that.  They may have learned the lesson with McClown and not leave it too late, but Cashley won't want a new manager demanding transfers.

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Didn’t Derby go down with 11 points,the lowest ever,and four of those were off us? I’m sure Savage lamped a raker in from outside the box at SJP.

They took 4 points off us, wasn't Savage, was their striker can't think of their name at the minute, won't google it because it will come to me.

8 hours ago, Dougle said:

I think this season there is only one genuinely doomed team so far, even they will take points from us.

i'm not particularly a betting man, largely due to the fact that when i do i invariably lose.

however should sheffield united fail to win against crystal palace in their next game i'll be be very tempted to have a daft £20 on them breaking their duck on the 12th.

writings on the wall!