Bruce Manager of NUFC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

No good him saying that and then lining up the same way on Monday. Which he will.

Spot on.I’m surprised he didn’t say we missed BUJ who is still hasn’t quite got over coronavirus,meaning he’s back in the team.He has to play Carroll and hump long balls up to him with Wilson close by.I cannot believe I’m suggesting that !!! Wilson must be getting close to being totally pissed of due to the lack of service and support.

Bruce's words of acceptance of criticism of the Sheffield game mean nothing when he's still trying to suggest that it's just the odd game like that and Brentford that are going wrong.  Anyone with eyes can see that we've been utter dogshit for a season and a half.  I could accept the Liverpool performance as being decent if it was alongside other performances where we played with some ambition to be on the front foot and have a go at teams who's playing staff doesn't far exceed our own.  But we've seen us get hammered off Brighton this season, grab a draw against Fulham only because of a pen and a red card and get totally undeserved wins against West Brom and Palace.  These teams aren't the cream of the crop, they're full of many players that we would look at and say aren't any better than what we have (although I assume they all have better central midfielders than the shite we have), they're low on confidence and yet we set out to sit back and give them all the opportunities they want to pass the ball amonst themselves up to the edge of our box and look like they're world beaters.

• Like 4

He wrote actual books while employed as a full time professional football manager. Imagine a proper manager thinking oh I’ve got loads of free time, I might write a couple of paperbacks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, strawb said:

He wrote actual books while employed as a full time professional football manager. Imagine a proper manager thinking oh I’ve got loads of free time, I might write a couple of paperbacks

Apart from the lack of dedication and enthusiasm for the job that infers, he’d have to be a moron not to realise what a bad idea it was. Going off the excerpts I’ve seen anyway https://thespoiler.co.uk/choice-extracts-steve-bruce-novel/

Edited by Alex

Do you take the gloves off to keep them clean before you pick yourself up and dust yourself down? Or are the gloves to keep your hands clean when doing that? 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

“We were absolutely frigging hopeless the other night; we were absolutely shite. Unfortunately that’s happened a little too often in my 18 months here; it was nowhere near good enough for the challenge ahead. Maybe it’s a mentality thing.”

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I know we've all said he's been stealing a living, but I didn't expect him to outright admit he hasn't actually bothered to do his job yet.

Without realising, the thick cunt 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

He's quickly leaving Pardew behind in the "God, I hate this cunt" stakes, and that's one hell of an achievement.

surpassed him ages ago I reckon.

his recently departed parents (thats the two people sheffield wednesday were extremely accommodating over for bruce before he fucked them over)  are probably looking down (or possibly up, being as they raised the morally bankrupt twat)  and thinking...

'fuck off steve, you fucking fat manc cunt'

• Haha 5