Bruce Manager of NUFC

The thing is that we will probably get the odd win in between, starting with beating Leeds, that will be seen as a justification to stick with Bruce while at the same time the teams below us will make ground and it’s too late to give a new manager to have an effect.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

Posted Images

We’re not beating Leeds mate :lol:

The players have given up, the fans have given up. Bruce has given up and is waiting for a payout.

The only people hanging on to the idea that Bruce is worth the time of day is Lee Charnley.

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Nigel Pearson till the end of the season...any takers?....probably not Nigel himself like... :unsure:

I dunno, he took over at Watford and that place is a complete shitfest. 

21 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wasn't it last season? Sacked with about 3 games to go or something and they ended up going down.

You're probably right... seem to remember him sort of steering them away but after he left they were screwed?

26 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

We have hired Graeme Jones as a new coach so that's us sorted.

It doesn't seem like the sort of move to make if you're thinking about sacking your manager.

4 hours ago, Sonatine said:

For a man who likes to claim he can take stuff on the chin, he clearly doesn't seem capable of doing so.

The only thing his chin can take is brown sauce from his bacon sarnies, the cabbage faced prick.

TBF he never stated which chin. 

I don't understand how Bruce, who was admittedly a brave and tenacious player in his day, has devolved into such a pathetic, cowardly, waste of space as a manager. I suppose if you know deep down that you are a shite manager living on your past glories as a player, it must warp the mind after a decade or two.

Edited by Polarboy
3 hours ago, Tom said:

We’re not beating Leeds mate :lol:

The players have given up, the fans have given up. Bruce has given up and is waiting for a payout.

The only people hanging on to the idea that Bruce is worth the time of day is Lee Charnley.

I know but as it is Newcastle we probably will, just to make things more difficult.

Lampard gets 7 points from the last 6 games, and gets sacked.

Bruce gets 1 point from the last 6 and shits directly into the eyes of supporters, and gets confirmation he's here for the season.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

I don't understand how Bruce, who was admittedly a brave and tenacious player in his day, has devolved into such a pathetic, cowardly, waste of space as a manager. I suppose if you know deep down that you are a shite manager living on your past glories as a player, it must warp the mind after a decade or two.

When you have a look at his face it's fair to say that as a player it's likely he never cowardly turned away from an inbound shot.

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, OTF said:

When you have a look at his face it's fair to say that as a player it's likely he never cowardly turned away from an inbound shot.

Yet he’s watching cowardice during every game.Does he not get the players together on a Monday and go through every goal as a minimum? Is he telling them to do it? ‘You Haden,well done for getting well out of the way for the second goal.See that lads,that’s how you do it’ .

Bruce :

“Over this period, we’ve had illness, more importantly than anything, and injuries.” He told the Newcastle Chronicle.

“Even tomorrow, we’ve got three centre backs out.

“It’s not just a defender, a midfielder and a forward player – all our injuries tomorrow are in a certain position.

“We’ve been a bit unfortunate in that respect, but as I said I never look for excuses like that because it’s part and parcel of it.”

Fucking hell, what a cunt he is. Makes every excuse in the book in almost every interview he does, and then at the end says he never looks for excuses, and this isn't the first time he's said he doesn't look for excuses. It's literally the poorest attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen, and there's plenty of competition online, in politics, and the media.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1