Hull City 1-1 Newcastle United

dbsweeney

I just think that perma-tanned, sand dancing,hair dyed,slimy twat brown has the hex sign over us-i don't like to make it too obvious but i can't stand the twat and would love to knock that stupid headset along with his spaghetti western smile off his face

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think that perma-tanned, sand dancing,hair dyed,slimy twat brown has the hex sign over us-i don't like to make it too obvious but i can't stand the twat and would love to knock that stupid headset along with his spaghetti western smile off his face

Hahahaha he's a pure cock like, did you see him in his furr coat? haha cock.

Plus we really should have the fire in there bellies, they've done us twice, managed by a mackem and we NEED the 3 points!

Im going for a combative good away performace and 2-1 with Martins and Owen scoring.

:baby:

I think we can do this. They're going to throw everything at us early on in terms of physicality. If we can ride through that we should have the ref on our side. Then our supposedly superior players should be able to do enough to get us a goal (though many of the last goals that we have scored have come as the result of errors from our opposition). We need Alan Smith and Nicky Butt (assuming they play) to avoid the ridiculous tackles particularly in dangerous positions where we've shown we're very likely to concede from set pieces.

I just hope they play with a positive outlook and play smart posession football moving the ball around, rather than sending long balls up field. If we start doing that the best we can hope for is a draw IMO.

This made me lol.

Back on topic, who all will be back for this game? Anyone have an idea for the XI? Owen? Nolan?

When the hell is Beye due back? Barton? Guthrie?

Xisco? :baby:

This made me lol.

Back on topic, who all will be back for this game? Anyone have an idea for the XI? Owen? Nolan?

I've seen news sites mention that we'll have Owen back for the Hull game, but no official mention of it?? :baby: So who knows. Fingers crossed! (I've got a sneaking suspicion he won't, otherwise we'd be hearing Hughton pronouncing it to the world.)

News reports mention that Habib will be back for the Arsenal game. Looking forward to having him there with Bassong (Where Arsène will have a chance for a close look at his new signing. :D)

Nolan's out for this one (the last of the three match ban) and will return against Arsenal, too.

Apparently Barton and Guthrie are both 'nearing fitness'. We'll see?

Good news: Duff and Butt will be back for Hull! :)

By the way:

Michael Owen identifies Newcastle United's match against Hull City as the season defining one.
From the Telegraph.

This made me lol.

I've seen news sites mention that we'll have Owen back for the Hull game, but no official mention of it?? :baby: So who knows. Fingers crossed! (I've got a sneaking suspicion he won't, otherwise we'd be hearing Hughton pronouncing it to the world.)

News reports mention that Habib will be back for the Arsenal game. Looking forward to having him there with Bassong (Where Arsène will have a chance for a close look at his new signing. :D)

Nolan's out for this one (the last of the three match ban) and will return against Arsenal, too.

Apparently Barton and Guthrie are both 'nearing fitness'. We'll see?

Good news: Duff and Butt will be back for Hull! :)

By the way:

Michael Owen identifies Newcastle United's match against Hull City as the season defining one.
From the Telegraph.

Maybe Owen is ready to play but we're being all tactical like and want to catch that headset wearing manager of theirs off guard!

Any TV coverage anywhere?

No doubt it will be broadcast somewhere

UK TV: None

Overseas TV:

Show Comedy Extra

Sky Super Calcio

Supersport 5 (ZA)

:baby:

Special guests will be Steven Taylor and Shola Ameobi.

The great delight that most media outlets are taking in pronouncing us as already dead is really beginning to shit me! B)

They're all fucking calling for our blood, and yet naught of a mention of Boro and Pompey.

The pressure on the players' backs must be enormous at the moment. (At least I hope it is, 'cause it would mean they give a shit.)

How's all of this being reported in the local Toon media?

The great delight that most media outlets are taking in pronouncing us as already dead is really beginning to shit me! B)

They're all fucking calling for our blood, and yet naught of a mention of Boro and Pompey.

The pressure on the players' backs must be enormous at the moment. (At least I hope it is, 'cause it would mean they give a shit.)

How's all of this being reported in the local Toon media?

It's just because we're a 'big' club though, you should take it as a compliment. They'll take immediate delight in the short-term if we're relegated, but in the longer term thay'd have less to write about.

It's ok, though, Geremi is going to save us according to .cock.

Might help if the picture they used of him showed him buckling down and concentrating during training, though:

0,,10278~4716460,00.gif

Looks like he is being possessed or something.

Edited by Revolver

I'm thinking about going to the pictures on Saturday afternoon just to avoid the tension, although I'll still probably try to get updates on the score even then.

I wasn't during the week but I'm getting proper nervous now, with Blackburn winning we actually need to win this game or it's our fate pretty much sealed tbh.

I wasn't during the week but I'm getting proper nervous now, with Blackburn winning we actually need to win this game or it's our fate pretty much sealed tbh.

I'm the complete opposite, virtually nerve-free. Even if we survive we'll only be making up the numbers for some time along with the rest of the league who just can't compete with the mega spenders. RIP football, unrecogniseable from the game it used to be