The Boxing thread

Jimbo

Yeah, watched about 3 episodes of They Think It's All....sorry...I mean League of Their Own and never touched it again. To be fair though it just had too many people on who either get on my tits or I find unfunny...Corden, Bishop, Redknapp...

The Flintoff fight was terrible. How bad was the bloke he fought? :lol: He only landed one clean punch and Freddie still went down like a sack of shite

I only saw it last night. Freddy Flintoff throws punches like he was trying to throw a handbag. What harm would he do to anybody? Go team UK...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah that fight really was something else ! Incredible chins on both of them .

To still be slugging it out in the 12th with so many shots connecting and for them to then sit in interview like they've only ran down the street for the bus !? :) The levels of fitness required is frightening .

Don't think there'll be a third bout despite Froch suggesting a 'best of 3' in interview - he's massive in US like they were saying so they'll take him over there for tax reasons as well as 'moving on up' I rekon .

• 5 months later...