Are we gonna beat Villa?

Guest stormrider

AVFC vs. NUFC  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The SMB have changed all their signatures to ''Ha'way the Villa''

Sad cunts.

<_< Bunch of losers, they should still be focusing on themselves anyway they're still not out of it yet.

Imagine that, man. <_< They lose tomorrow and us, Hull and Chelsea win next week. It'll be fucking bedlam.

It would be exactly what they deserve for their obsession with our club to the detriment of any interest in their own. They've had two 7th place finishes in the prem back in the Reid days, but if they finished as low as 4th bottom and we were 3rd bottom it would be the greatest day of their footballing lives and they know it.

Villa are going to win with ease. I'd say 3-1 (and I'm being optimistic saying that we'd score), and Milner is an almost certainty to get the last goal and seal our fate. They might be in a bad run at the minute, but they'll be wanting to end the season on a high and make a last push for 5th.

I heard it was being shown but there's no confirmation on Setanta as yet as far as I can see. They're bound to show it like I'd have thought. The world and his wife seem to want to see us down - it's going to be a bit like a public hanging.

Excellent. Now to find a friendly bar to watch it over here in Portugal, I was surrounded by tits taking the piss out of us while watching the highlights on Sunday morning.

if we can't beat fulham or pompey at home we're not going to turn this lot over in their own backyard are we.

a draw at best but i still don't think it'll be enough. hull to beat fergie's youth team and us to go down is how i see it playing out.

we don't deserve better tbh

Do you know it's going to be one of those days...'where were you when we were relegated'/'avoided relegation'?

I'm going to hook up with my old man, we shared the best of times together and seems right to share this too. Imagine the feeling if we happen to pull it off? Conversely I dread the despair of the drop.

I reckon the SMB will get a draw tonight which could be just about enough for them. We'll be level with Villa and late on either Hull will score to survive, or Villa will get a late winner ;)

Excellent. Now to find a friendly bar to watch it over here in Portugal, I was surrounded by tits taking the piss out of us while watching the highlights on Sunday morning.

So much negativity towards the Toon these days. As if it's our fault the state the clubs in.

NUFC - in fact I have put £150 from my season ticket fund on us staying up! I am convinced we'll do it! When we do it, next years ST is paid for!!!!

NUFC - in fact I have put £150 from my season ticket fund on us staying up! I am convinced we'll do it! When we do it, next years ST is paid for!!!!

You seem like an WUM.

I didnt put £150 on us beating Villa - I put it on us staying up when Shearer was appointed!

I am not a WUM, just a passionate fan who really believes

I admit when we lost to Fulham I got very worried, but I can either sit down and cry or get behind the team I love!

I don't know how we'll do it... maybe we'll win, maybe we'll draw and Hull will lose... like the great man himself, there will be lots of twists and turns and when we do it, I'll be laughing!