Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

So Parky is trying to have us believe in that the 10+ years he's been on this board he never once felt it worth mentioning that he was a trainee monk? :lol:

Edited by ewerk

Surprised Louis Theroux hasn't done something about that fat bloke.

I won't reveal where is was but the monks were continually on the piss. Home made beer and cider. :lol:

So, anywhere in Northern Europe then ;)

Even more off topic than D&D, but I found a letter to a pen pal at my parents house last week. It was ftom a lad called Graham Milligan from Wigan, who I had met on a camping holiday. It was dated 1986 which would have put me at 16 years old. From the content it's clear my D&D days were well over by then, what a dirty bastard he was (and probably me too I'd imagine). Thirty years ago again. Jesus.

Just in case I hadnt sold MTG enough, here's a fat guy getting unreasonably angry about it :lol:

:lol:

I've lost thousands in single hands of poker, and I've never had a reaction remotely like that.

btw I could tell you all the über nerdy things I did as a teen, but then I'd have to kill you all and firebomb the server.

Never anything is ludicrous as Big Bang Theory Cluedo, obviously.

i tell what i loved when i was a kid, was knightmare. anyone remember that? 

Loved that show as a kid.  Doubt it's stood the test of time very well.

I revisited The man in the high castle after just watching the first ep last year. Now one from the end of s1 and its good like - the dark brutality of that scenario is compelling. Definitely will be watching s2.

I revisited The man in the high castle after just watching the first ep last year. Now one from the end of s1 and its good like - the dark brutality of that scenario is compelling. Definitely will be watching s2.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it but haven't got round to watching the 2nd series yet