Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I enjoyed it too. Couldn't get over the fact the mother of the young lass didnt break down and give her a cuddle though? After the initial shock had worn off she would have been all over her. I guessed the twins bit too

Took me a while to work out they weren't all off the bus. I thought the lad looking for Adele had been on it too. When i realised it was all sorts of people coming back, it got even better. Quite liked the grumpy dad, he reminded of a bloke I used to work with.

Am I just behind on everything (only just caught up with the "red wedding" last night :blush2: ) or has no one mentioned "The Following" with Kevin Bacon, and a bird who looks like a skinny version of Sarah Beeney?...theyd both get it btw...

I thought The Following was a crock tbh.

Mrs. F, who liked it, would bounce things off my head as I laughed at the ridiculous plot holes in it.

I agree with you about Joe's ex-wife though.

And Beeny. :lol:

Am I just behind on everything (only just caught up with the "red wedding" last night :blush2: ) or has no one mentioned "The Following" with Kevin Bacon, and a bird who looks like a skinny version of Sarah Beeney?...theyd both get it btw...

The Beeney lookalike I can understand but Kevin Bacon does nothing for me at all.

I enjoyed it too. Couldn't get over the fact the mother of the young lass didnt break down and give her a cuddle though? After the initial shock had worn off she would have been all over her. I guessed the twins bit too

Spoilers dicksplash!

The HR person at the call centre must have thick skin. So far we've witnessed/he has admitted to:

• Throwing stuff at employees
  • Sacking someone for refusing to sing
  • Dragging two people round the office to get them a date
  • Hiring people without as much as looking at their application

In truth though, it looks as though he's created the right environment for that type of business. Most in there are young enough to know no different.

ESPN Classic (enjoy it while it still exists!) are showing several of the FIFA official World Cup films over the coming days. Missed 1990 today :(, but there's 1998, 1994, 1970, 1982 and 1986 all coming up.

I've just started watching Twin Peaks. Unfortunately due to it's age it's obviously a reasonably grainy VHS rip in 4:3 format but hopefully it'll live up to the hype.

I really liked Twin Peaks after expecting to find it absolutely shit.

The nba finals was pretty good tonight. Decider on Thursday in game 7.

I was hoping for Spurs to do it in 6, but the way this series has gone I can't say I'm disappointed about a 7th. :D

I'm bang into Parks & Recreation at the minute, about 5 or 6 episodes into season 3. I'm pleased I sat through the poor 1st series because it was worth it to see it pick right up in the second.

Edited by Jill

I really liked Twin Peaks after expecting to find it absolutely shit.

I was hoping for Spurs to do it in 6, but the way this series has gone I can't say I'm disappointed about a 7th. :D

I'm bang into Parks & Recreation at the minute, about 5 or 6 episodes into season 3. I'm pleased I sat through the poor 1st series because it was worth it to see it pick right up in the second.

I was gutted to realise that Parks and Rec was finishing it's run on BBC 4 last week. It was getting better and better towards the end of the second series (never watched the first and not sure whether it's worth bothering with now). I guess I'll have to just download seasons 3 - 5.

I was gutted to realise that Parks and Rec was finishing it's run on BBC 4 last week. It was getting better and better towards the end of the second series (never watched the first and not sure whether it's worth bothering with now). I guess I'll have to just download seasons 3 - 5.

Don't bother with season 1, I really struggled through it and took ages to bother watching them all after the first couple. Leslie Knope was basically a female Michael Scott as well which I wasn't keen on.

We've made alternative arrangements for watching the rest, can't believe the BBC don't seem to be continuing with it as I know several people who've got into it during this run.

I'd barely heard about it before it started so I thought I'd give it a bash. Like Arrested Development it's only short episodes so it's a nice watch for me while I have me breakfast which is why I liked being able to record it on a wednesday night. Having to fuck about with the laptop to watch it will be a pain but I'm sure I'll manage.

I'm quite happy to find out Rob Lowe and the other boke who came in with him are staying in it. They seem like really good characters.

My favourite thing about it is the theme tune though. It really cheers me up for some reason :D