Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

I'm honestly tearing up here. Where has my fucking club gone?

Man up.

We may be down but we are still Newcastle United Football Club, nothings changed there.

Those wasters on the park will be gone and one day (hopefully soon) that fat fuck who has done this will be gone but NUFC will remain as will we supporters.

Keep the Faith

:lol:

+1

This!

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man up.

We may be down but we are still Newcastle United Football Club, nothings changed there.

Those wasters on the park will be gone and one day (hopefully soon) that fat fuck who has done this will be gone but NUFC will remain as will we supporters.

Keep the Faith

:lol:

Aye, we deserved to go down. Mike Ashley can consider his mission accomplished, I just hope we can clear the deadwood out now and rebuild.

Part 1 of the 5 year plan complete?

Pull yourself together, we'll be back

Don't count on it. Hasn't this season taught you not to count on anything yet?

Might not be for a while but it will happen

First we need Ashley to fuck off

Absoloutely gutted, can't beleive that fat mong crying his eyes out on sky fucking embarrasment good on the rest of the lads in full song mind! Just got to get behind the lads next year we can do it maybe win a bit of silverware :lol:

This is the part where you announce NUSC had a sniper stationed outside Villa Park and Mike Ashley has been eliminated, right Pease?

Because that's the only way I can see that sack of flesh leaving.

Totally deserved. If no one is going to show some fucking effort then I really don't think we deserve to stay in this division. Lets get rid of the wasters, get Shearer to stay on and rebuild this club to what it should be. I'm off for a walk in the park in a moment, and will probably be showing more effort in my lacksidasical strides than what any of them players did today.

We will be back, and it will be better than ever. Away days at Preston next year which is nice and close - give us a nudge with any plans for peoples trip to Deepdale!

With that sort of performance in an all or nothing game where status in the supposed top league in the world is at stake, the majority of that team deserved nothing, absolutely fucking nothing.

The fans are an absolute fucking credit, whatever about twats saying we're all delusional, that display after and through most of the match just shows what the support is really all about.

Get Shearer on to announce he's staying. If Kinnear comes back I'll kick the end off Ashley's cock.

I pray Shearer stays on - he's the only man that can turn this club around.

Get Shearer on to announce he's staying. If Kinnear comes back I'll kick the end off Ashley's cock.

Unless he has a buyer. He has to get Shearer to stay, if only to sell season tickets (again)

Aye. I'm renewing an'all, despite saying I wouldn't. Not sure why like.

Sky desperate to show the one or two fans who are not singing.

Exactly. Those fans singing are doing us proud. B)

Shame the "players" didn't

FYP. :lol:

Bar Taylor the rest of the players didn't look bothered in the slightest. They're a disgrace, it wouldn't surprise me if most will still be here next season, happy to pick up their pay cheque. Who'd want them?