Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heartbroken here. All my friends on Facebook are taking the piss, I am just sitting here staring into space, I can't believe it.

What've we got to look forward to now? Losing our best players Duffer, Martins, Bassong etc, trips to Scunthorpe, Swansea et al.

I don't think we'll bounce right back up. Crying here.

:lol:

What the fuck's with all these people whining about having the piss taken on Facebook. SIGN OFF FACEBOOK THEN YOU STUPID FUCKING TITS.

Christ, "all my facebook friends are taking the piss".

Seriously, if you can't take a bit of piss-taking when you're a Newcastle fan of all things, you want to man up. We've been a laughing stock for years and this is just the cherry on top. I've developed such a thick skin to the stupid bastards trying to wind me up that it doesn't even bother me.

What the fuck's with all these people whining about having the piss taken on Facebook. SIGN OFF FACEBOOK THEN YOU STUPID FUCKING TITS.

Apart from Andrew (who's sound) the rest are "sleeper cell" trolls and must be....eliminated. :lol:

A friend on Facebook has actually broken through the crowds to leave this message as his status:

"...Is going to miss Newcastle from the top flight next season. And to the pathetic football fans who think writing shit about them is big, its not. Never nice to see such a big passionate club go down."

Think he is either a United or Liverpool fan, but it is nice to see he can see the light a bit more than those "LOLOLOLOLOL" guys.

Right, fuck this. Sky Sports is going off and I'm gonna try and not sit on here and be pissed off. Off to try and enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend. We more or less knew it was coming, and we shouldn't be at all surprised that the players had no fight in them. There's been none all season.

Right, fuck this. Sky Sports is going off and I'm gonna try and not sit on here and be pissed off. Off to try and enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend. We more or less knew it was coming, and we shouldn't be at all surprised that the players had no fight in them. There's been none all season.

Yeah but it doesn't change the feeling

Yeah but it doesn't change the feeling

Christ, I know man.

I thought putting Ameobe on when you have Jonas & Smith on the bench was like throwing in the towel.

I thought we didn't do too bad in the 1st half and the flukey goal was unfortunate for us.

I thought the 2nd half was a miserable display.

I thought the 2nd half should have seen 10 men playing with urgency & desperation to save us from the drop, I thought wrong!!

I thought Duff was doing alright at left-back but faded from view when he moved to midfield.

I thought if Enrique was fit enough to come on as a sub he was fit enough to start.

I thought it was another discouraging display by the team as a whole. :lol:

Other results all went in our favour except ours didn't; all we needed was one point and it was there to be grabbed.

I think the players we would like to stay, won't.

I think the players we would like to leave, won't.

Disallusion, sadness, discouragement, and anger, are only some of the feelings I have right now.

Unlucky guys, I know how gutting it feels :lol:

While I'd wanted an away trip up there, didn't want it to be cause you'd come down...

Here's hoping that you use it as a chance to press the reset button after years of crap, like we did this season.

See you next season...

I thought putting Ameobe on when you have Jonas & Smith on the bench was like throwing in the towel.I thought we didn't do too bad in the 1st half and the flukey goal was unfortunate for us.

I thought the 2nd half was a miserable display.

I thought the 2nd half should have seen 10 men playing with urgency & desperation to save us from the drop, I thought wrong!!

I thought Duff was doing alright at left-back but faded from view when he moved to midfield.

I thought if Enrique was fit enough to come on as a sub he was fit enough to start.

I thought it was another discouraging display by the team as a whole. :lol:

Other results all went in our favour except ours didn't; all we needed was one point and it was there to be grabbed.

I think the players we would like to stay, won't.

I think the players we would like to leave, won't.

Disallusion, sadness, discouragement, and anger, are only some of the feelings I have right now.

I'm sure ill get abuse for this but putting Shola on i felt was a good move rather than Jonas or Smith for the simple fact he is a local boy an would want to play for the badge unline Smith and Jonas...my opinion but in that situation i'd rather have guys who play for the club than the ££££££££££

This is in no way, shape or form an 'I told you so' post but I've been relaxed about relegation for months, saw it coming a mile off

I'm actually gutted for the poor sods who had convinced themselves we'd be ok

What a fucking goal to put us down. Typical of the luck we've had this season. I wouldn't try to claim we have been anything but deserving of relegation but when you look at how many things have gone against us it's staggering. I know supporters of all relegated teams will cry bad luck but really only the financial meltdown that Leeds suffered compares in premier league history.

Anyway fuck it, fuck all the makems and any other cunt taking the piss lets look forward to next season and hope rather than piling more misery on us Ashley might just decide to try and take us back up by making some money available for our manager (Shearer hopefully) to spend.

Gut less attempt by the players IMO to survive

As Shearer said, they tried, they just weren't good enough. That really is one shit team. Here's hoping for a complete overhaul in the summer, that would make me feel like relegation was worthwhile.