Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

Duff with tongue in cheek tried his best to look gutted, but it never worked.

About as good at that as beating a full back. A few decent games at left back doesn't excuse him for having been hopeless since he got here either.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Taylor will be off now btw. He won't be gutted enough to want to stay and sort things out. Probably talking about himself in the third person to his agent as we speak.

About as good at that as beating a full back. A few decent games at left back doesn't excuse him for having been hopeless since he got here either.

Agreed there, but is it a case of wouldn't or could'nt y'know, Duff along with Butt, Smith, Nolan, Geremi and a few others just seem completely incapable these days, like no matter how much they cared (not that I'm saying they did) they're just not good enough. We have aquired far too many has-beens with no pace.

I think Taylor will be off now btw. He won't be gutted enough to want to stay and sort things out. Probably talking about himself in the third person to his agent as we speak.

I reckon this is one of the other things that depends on what happens between Ashley, Shearer, Llambias etc.

There was something this morning about him (can't remember if it was an interview) saying he'll be staying if we go down.

Is Saylor Fop? :lol:

Shearer looked pretty choked up to me at the full time whistle as did Saylor. The rest can fuck off and die.

Newcastle isn't one season, Newcastle exists outside of the league in which they play. I'm a Newcastle fan forever more, today hurts, but I'll put every penny I own against every penny you do, that tomorrow I'll be thinking with excitement and optimism about next season.

well said Fish!

Agreed there, but is it a case of wouldn't or could'nt y'know, Duff along with Butt, Smith, Nolan, Geremi and a few others just seem completely incapable these days, like no matter how much they cared (not that I'm saying they did) they're just not good enough. We have aquired far too many has-beens with no pace.

Exactly - even if the mind is as keen as fuck if the body can't do it its fuckin hopeless - you look at some of them and thay are gasping for breath after 10 minutes - fucked

Bar Taylor the rest of the players didn't look bothered in the slightest. They're a disgrace, it wouldn't surprise me if most will still be here next season, happy to pick up their pay cheque. Who'd want them?

I thought Duff looked pretty pissed/annoyed/sad as well, which would have surprised me earlier in the season, but not so much given the effort he has shown of late.

I agree with this, he has gave it his best shot lately, today included

I particularly feel a great deal of hatred towards Nicky Butt, for no other reason that he is shit, slow as fuck and sums up how bad we've been that he has started so many games. The thought of him starting again next season makes me feel sick.

Edited by TicTacWoe

I particularly feel a great deal of hatred towards Nicky Butt, for no other reason that he is shit, slow as fuck and sums up how bad we've been that he has started so many games. The thought of him starting again next season makes me feel sick.

butt will be alright in the championship, ala graham alexander this season

as for saylor i reckon if shearer stays he will and I also see him getting the captaincy next year

If the championship is bad enough that Nicky Butt is all of a sudden gonna look like he's not completely finished, then I don't know what anyone's worried about. I suspect it isn't.

I don't think we can really say if any of this shower will be good enough. The number of issues is unbelievable, everything from the Owner (whose ambition and willingness to invest will have an effect) to the coaches, even down to the other players that stick around.

Sucks, but we're going to have to wait until we know who's at the top, before we can make educated guesses about which squad players should stay or not.*

*certain players will go regardless Owen, Coloccini etc.

Knew this was coming but didn't make it any more palatable. Btw if anyone knows that blubbery obese mess that was crying on sky at the final whistle then really give him a reason to shed tears.

Mike_Ashley_437793a.jpg

this him??

Edited by paddy

There was something this morning about him (can't remember if it was an interview) saying he'll be staying if we go down.

"I am going nowhere.

I am a Geordie and Newcastle United is my team and I am staying put whatever happens."

Survival or not, one thing I couldn't stand would be another season like this one, maybe the next season in the Championship might not be promotion straight back up, but surely as a fan, it's got to be less painful, depressing and humiliating as this season's campaign has been.

"alan shearers ilagitamit he has got no birth certifficate hes got aids and cant get rid ov it dirty geordie bastard hahahahahaa"

Facebook never fails to cheer me up :lol:

Gawd bless the standard of education in this country.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Survival or not, one thing I couldn't stand would be another season like this one, maybe the next season in the Championship might not be promotion straight back up, but surely as a fan, it's got to be less painful, depressing and humiliating as this season's campaign has been.

Its been one humiliation after another on and off the pitch - i hope you are right but with the fucktard at the helm you never know what comedy he can produce

I wouldnt bet on it, losing at home to Hull is bad enough but a reversal to Blackpool will be worse.

I wouldnt bet on it, losing at home to Hull is bad enough but a reversal to Blackpool will be worse.

for a man who is anti-crying following the final whistle you're hardly showing your fighting spirit

don't want to add more depression to an awful day but that is right