BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Dimbleby kicked his fucking head in.

spoken like a true braindead thug

:lol:

Fucking hell Leazes, open your eyes man. Griffin is a racist thug who vindicates violence against people who don't agree with his paranoid delusion. His ignorance is matched only by those that follow him. You want to support him? Accept the contempt and mockery that anyone who follows a spiteful little cartoon should receive.

Politicians and other unelected authority figures telling people they are stupid and/or shouldn't have those sort of views does nothing but make the BNP stronger.

There is of course an alternative - ask the BNP to cost all of their policies. Of course I doubt they have the intelligence to do that and their supporters wouldn't understand the results but it would be a start.

Two things generally decide elections - whether its perceived a government has had enough time (which will do for Labour) and the economy which is why things like Iraq or immigration don't "really" matter. On this basis the BNP has no chance.

One thing we shouldn't get away from is that anyone who votes for them is a racist - I don't care if they're a genius or a Sunderland fan - they can't get away from that.

It worked quite well for the SNP (who also promised the moon on a stick to get elected, and indeed benefited hugely from Labour voter disaffection) - in fact many SNP policies could come straight from the BNP (or vice versa) the only difference is the SNP appeal to something that isn't classed as racism even if in other contexts it probably would be defined as such (the politics of hatred, envy and us and them).

As for the last bit, again that's part of the issue.

Maybe they are, or maybe they just see the BNP as their best/only choice. Either way the old "ner ne ner ner you're racist so what you think doesn't matter" thing isn't going to do anything but entrench views even more. :lol:

Euro

Party.................Total..............%..............Total............+/-

Conservative.....4,012,600......28.6(+1.2).....24.............+1

UKIP.................2,440,438......17.4 (+0.5)....13.............+1

Labour..............2,151,907.......15.3(-7.0)......11.............-5

Liberal Dems.....1,953,575........13.9(-1.1).....10.............+1

Green Party.......1,223,303........8.7(+2.5)......2...............0

BNP.....................916,424.........6.5(+1.4)......2.............+2

Plaid Cymru..........126,702........0.9(-0.1)........1..............0

English Democrat...279,801........2.0(+1.1)......0...............0

Fairly low turn out (35%?), but still that's a lot of people.

Griifin said they aren't racist - but supported the "indigenous" people of Britain - what does that even mean?

As I said above what's his measure of purity (apart from skin colour obviously)?

I'd imagine their type of patriotism includes the monarchy - does he realise the next king's father is an immigrant?

Haven't checked the figures but have just read that their proportion of the vote was actually less than 2004 - they got seats due to a collapse in the labour vote. That's obviously a different issue but if they try and sell it as a massive swing to them by people "waking up" or however they put it then they are taking crap.

Edit: Actually their proportion increased by about 1.5% but the number of votes was about the same.

Edited by NJS

Haven't checked the figures but have just read that their proportion of the vote was actually less than 2004 - they got seats due to a collapse in the labour vote. That's obviously a different issue but if they try and sell it as a massive swing to them by people "waking up" or however they put it then they are taking crap.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/vote.../html/front.stm

Slightly higher turn out in 2004 (~3.5% more), BNP did marginally better in total votes this time and % (808200 & 4.9% in 2004), Labour of course did much worse.

Griifin said they aren't racist - but supported the "indigenous" people of Britain - what does that even mean?

As I said above what's his measure of purity (apart from skin colour obviously)?

I'd imagine their type of patriotism includes the monarchy - does he realise the next king's father is an immigrant?

This has always cracked me up. I put pounds to pennies that you couldn't pick an "indigenous" British person from the current population. :lol:

I actually feel proud that the North East is the only region where Labour is still in the majority and the only region that didn't succumb too badly to the odious BNP (racists) and UKIP (xenophobes). Fuck knows, this region has enough problems without the disastrous policies of these angry middle-aged white 'victims' being foist upon us. They make the conservatives seem palatable in comparison, never thought I'd feel like that.

I actually feel proud that the North East is the only region where Labour is still in the majority and the only region that didn't succumb too badly to the odious BNP (racists) and UKIP (xenophobes). Fuck knows, this region has enough problems without the disastrous policies of these angry middle-aged white 'victims' being foist upon us. They make the conservatives seem palatable in comparison, never thought I'd feel like that.

52,700 votes 8.9% of the vote and 5th party in the NE. (higher % than the NW, but slightly less than Yorkshire)

They even got 5.4% of the vote in Wales. :lol:

Edited by Fop

This has always cracked me up. I put pounds to pennies that you couldn't pick an "indigenous" British person from the current population. :lol:

I'm surprised nobody has researched Griffin's ancestry - surely like most people you'd only need a few generations before finding an immigrant if not a full on "lower race".

Guest Stevie
Soundbites like "restoring and defending out borders"? "British values"? etc etc.

Unfortunately the Thatcher/Blair legacy is a soundbitified politics. However even though I think Labour have betrayed their ideals and the Tories are cunts, beneath the soundbites you know they have some workable polices - some of which I support and others I don't. The BNP as far as I can see have absolutely no workable policies so when people say "hey, some of their stuff makes sense" they just haven't looked below the surface or don't want to because they just support some of the pinciples on an underlying level.

I'd ask LM, Sniffer or anyone who has tacitly said that they have some good ideas to name one and lets discuss how it would actially work - Ketsbaia has quite rightly pointed out the effect on the NHS but here's another one - how would trade with the white commonwealth countries in anyway replace the jobs which depend on the EU and the single market?

He just stole my point further up the page tbh ;)

I see Leazes and Stevie havent responded to any of the points in my post either? Thats the problem, if you scratch the surface you see how much of a joke party it is whose policies all focus on one point, immigration. Unfrotunately some of the less 'sensible and level headed' people such as the aforementioned are taken in like the bright flashy lights on a fruit machine and vote BNP at the elections not realising that if they actually got in our new PM would probably fall out with about 3 nuclear super powers in the space of a few weeks.

Its not just the NHS that relies on non-white British people either. The Police Force, Armed Services, Financial industry, Law system etc. etc. etc. wouldnt survive if we just shipped them all off somewhere.

And Stevie, you say you find some of the BNPs policies deplorable? Yet a few months ago you quite proudly stated you had voted for them/were a member of the party :lol:

Now this encapsulates why you're a wank. Where did I ever say I was a member of the party, show me, please feel to show me. I said I voted for them in one election as a protest against the ridiculous immigration policies we currently have. My question to you is why say I said I was a member did you do it to a) wind me up b ) cos you're a wank or c) other?

Of course I find some of their original policies deplorable, humane repatriation will never work, if they got in it would be a machine job outside their shops and forced on to vans down to Dover, but having said that do have good policies. Not least banning yank telly from our screens, their EU policy and limited coverage of all foreign sports. UKIP are the way forward and at 17% of the vote from 0% 10 years ago, we finally have hope that things will get better in terms of immigration.

I'm surprised nobody has researched Griffin's ancestry - surely like most people you'd only need a few generations before finding an immigrant if not a full on "lower race".

Native American most likely. ;)

Of course I find some of their original policies deplorable, humane repatriation will never work, if they got in it would be a machine job outside their shops and forced on to vans down to Dover, but having said that do have good policies. Not least banning yank telly from our screens, their EU policy and limited coverage of all foreign sports. UKIP are the way forward and at 17% of the vote from 0% 10 years ago, we finally have hope that things will get better in terms of immigration.

The US telly one is a scream for starters - it comes from their underlying notion that "British" is perfect for everything and if we just remove all the outside influences, all our problems would magically disappear - its beyond stupid.

As for the EU as I've said until the BNP or the UKIP can actually explain how the economy would work without it, leaving is a non-starter.

Guest Stevie
The bong eyed fucker obviously isn't from the strongest of gene pools eitherway

It's shite and has yanks on it?

Guest Stevie

The US telly one is a scream for starters - it comes from their underlying notion that "British" is perfect for everything and if we just remove all the outside influences, all our problems would magically disappear - its beyond stupid.

As for the EU as I've said until the BNP or the UKIP can actually explain how the economy would work without it, leaving is a non-starter.

No leave Neighbours on, and Japanese stuff on Tarant on TV is good.

Regarding the UKIP, have you read their manifesto?

How anyone can believe the crap UKIP spout is beyond me. Look at who they are ffs, they are basically the extreme right wing loony fringe of mainstream politics, extories with views that were too unpalatable for the tory party. White middle class little Englanders who are utterly corrupt and do not stand for anything positive.

As for the BNP, it's ironic, but rather than feel any sense of nationalistic pride in them it make me feel ashamed that nearly one million British people would like us to live in a fascist state. There's simply no excuse for using BNP as a protest vote either, none whatsoever.

52,700 votes 8.9% of the vote and 5th party in the NE. (higher % than the NW, but slightly less than Yorkshire)

They even got 5.4% of the vote in Wales. :lol:

A Europe wide drift it seems too.

As for the BNP, it's ironic, but rather than feel any sense of nationalistic pride in them it make me feel ashamed that nearly one million British people would like us to live in a fascist state. There's simply no excuse for using BNP as a protest vote either, none whatsoever.

We already do, one of these days we might get to vote on who is Prime Minister again. :lol:

Soundbites like "restoring and defending out borders"? "British values"? etc etc.

Unfortunately the Thatcher/Blair legacy is a soundbitified politics. However even though I think Labour have betrayed their ideals and the Tories are cunts, beneath the soundbites you know they have some workable polices - some of which I support and others I don't. The BNP as far as I can see have absolutely no workable policies so when people say "hey, some of their stuff makes sense" they just haven't looked below the surface or don't want to because they just support some of the pinciples on an underlying level.

I'd ask LM, Sniffer or anyone who has tacitly said that they have some good ideas to name one and lets discuss how it would actially work - Ketsbaia has quite rightly pointed out the effect on the NHS but here's another one - how would trade with the white commonwealth countries in anyway replace the jobs which depend on the EU and the single market?

And Stevie, you say you find some of the BNPs policies deplorable? Yet a few months ago you quite proudly stated you had voted for them/were a member of the party ;)

Now this encapsulates why you're a wank. Where did I ever say I was a member of the party, show me, please feel to show me. I said I voted for them in one election as a protest against the ridiculous immigration policies we currently have. My question to you is why say I said I was a member did you do it to a) wind me up b ) cos you're a wank or c) other?

I put a / cos I couldnt remember if you said you voted for them or were a member of the party. Im not sure how you can be horrified at the suggestion if you voted for them tbh. Bit of a strange protest Stevie, voting for a party when you find some of their policies deplorable ;)

As for banning yank telly and foreign sports from our TV :lol: I bet in the last 6 weeks I can find a post saying your favourite tv show is Sopranos/The Wire/The Shield etc. and another one saying you are just sat down to watch some Spanish footie on telly cos you have a bet on it.

Its fruitloops like you who shouldnt be allowed to vote man!