JFK offered 2 year contract

Guest alex

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NUFC Statement

REPORTS in the press this morning that Joe Kinnear is to be appointed as Newcastle United manager are not true.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1722775,00.html

Well someones fucking lying. Hard to know which one though as they are both full of shit...

Not necessarily. He could still have been offered it but he's said no.

If he has, they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. They're taking the piss, especially as Shearer is evidently wanting the gig.

I'd rather him than Happy Hougton.

You say that but Hughton took the training while Kinnear hid in his office anyway. The fact that happened and they still (if this is true - I can believe it like) want him back shows an incredible level incompetence upstairs.

Draws are better than losses accompained with a Woolies clipboard.

You say that but Hughton took the training while Kinnear hid in his office anyway. The fact that happened and they still (if this is true - I can believe it like) want him back shows an incredible level incompetence upstairs.

I know he had a better record, I'd just suggest that was a bit of a fluke as he was doing absolutely fuck all. In any case neither should be considered as candidates. But (it would appear) both are.

I know he had a better record, I'd just suggest that was a bit of a fluke as he was doing absolutely fuck all. In any case neither should be considered as candidates. But (it would appear) both are.

Probably the only two candidates.

It's like a vampire flick where you know the woman looks like your wife but she's a vampire inside and you have to drive a stake through her heart.

Our club is posessed by the spirit of lard.

only JFK seems to be saying hes been offered this contract

Cunts at the top using SBRs death to avoid making any comment on anything claiming "they have set this week aside"

Guest Stevie
SSN denying it now

Good... all three of them are still absolutely horrible cunts though.

What's Hughton done to be called a horrible cunt?

It would make no sense given they flatly denied 3 weeks ago that Kinnear had been offered the job. Even this lot would realise that would obviously make them look like liars. Personally I think it's more likely Kinnear is talking himself up as usual, after all he's out of work and looking for his next pay day.

They Just interviewed Kinnear on Talksport and it sounded like he didn't have a clue - its what he was offered before he went gammy but it was pretty obvious he was clutching at straws - reckons he won't get the job if the club is sold and ended up saying that he didn't think he would get the job if Ashley stayed on ??- senile

Joe misheard someone say, "Joe, would you like to our manager for the next two years", when they actually said, "Joe, for fucks sake, we gave you a canny little number for taking us on for a few months whilst the heat was on, but if you think you're going to become our manager again, then your nurse needs to seriously up your medication you silly 'deluded' twat"

To be fair, it's an easy mistake to make.

According to the man himself, on the BBC ticker now.

Jesus cunting wept.

Mods can you do something about this langauge. Swearing is swearing but as i'm someone who believes in god, reading that is horrible.

Thanks in advance.

Jesus cunting wept.

Mods can you do something about this langauge. Swearing is swearing but as i'm someone who believes in god, reading that is horrible.

Thanks in advance.

:(

feel free to leave in protest

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

Well don't believe in god then-

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

And I find your disrespect for the Lord Almighty offensive. Use capital letters in future for His Name, for Christ's sake.