Funny pictures thread

Zathras

On 25/03/2024 at 11:04, RobinRobin said:

'Appen 🙂 

You're not wykiki. You can't steal this joke. Mods! I want to report some cultural appropriation! 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Renton said:

You're not wykiki. You can't steal this joke. Mods! I want to report some cultural appropriation! 

Git facked ya cant! *

* said whilst sipping a tinnie of Castlemaine XXXX. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Renton said:

I got the train into Leeds today and was pissing myself at the PR system. 

'This is the northern service train Leeds' 

The Leeds part. Fuck me. It was someone seriously taking the piss out of the Leeds accent but they absolutely nailed it. Superb. 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I got the train into Leeds today and was pissing myself at the PR system. 

'This is the northern service train Leeds' 

The Leeds part. Fuck me. It was someone seriously taking the piss out of the Leeds accent but they absolutely nailed it. Superb. 

Almost every time I’ve been to Kings X, which is a lot of times, there’s been a bloke with a broad Glaswegian accent on the PA doing announcements. It’s not even the same fella, as I can even remember this happening decades ago. They simply have to be taking the piss, given how many of those listening will be struggling to understand what he’s saying :lol: 

• Haha 2

I always though the Metro's "South Gorsforrrrth" was a piss take but actually it probably fits the demographic on reflection. Should change the Wallsend announcement to "*hockle* Howman Waaalsend ya cunt" though. 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I always thought the Metro's "South Gorsforrrrth" was a piss take but actually it probably fits the demographic on reflection. Should change the Wallsend announcement to "*hockle* Howman Waaalsend ya cunt" though. 

“The next station is waalsend. Wa sorry aboot the needle stick injuries yill get if yi step foot off the metty, but least wa not in Porcy Main wor kid.”

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If you're not careful on who you follow or who the people you follow, follow then this is a annual meme the hard of thinking like to put on once a year on twitter unless it's a parody? (It's sometimes hard to tell these days). :D

51 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If you're not careful on who you follow or who the people you follow, follow then this is a annual meme the hard of thinking like to put on once a year on twitter unless it's a parody? (It's sometimes hard to tell these days). :D

Took me a while to translate that sentence back into English.

41 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Took me a while to translate that sentence back into English.

I'd just gotten up from night shift, mea culpa. Sorry Forgive Me GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5