What are you drinking?

Guest alex

Samuel Smith's organic cider. It's a lovely drop, but unless this last warm mouthful contains a miracle it hasn't cured the horrendous rum hangover I'm suffering. Back to water and Pepsi Max I suppose.

Rumgronis make a nice aperitif (variation on a Negroni - 1 part rum (used Angostura 1919), 1 part Italian bitters (e.g. Campari, Aperol, etc. - prefer the latter) , 1 part sweet red vermouth, e.g. Martini Rosso). Pour the ingredients over ice in a rocks glass and give it a quick stir. Would appeal to those who like an Old Fashioned I reckon. Or Negronis, obviously :razz:

Rumgronis make a nice aperitif (variation on a Negroni - 1 part rum (used Angostura 1919), 1 part Italian bitters (e.g. Campari, Aperol, etc. - prefer the latter) , 1 part sweet red vermouth, e.g. Martini Rosso). Pour the ingredients over ice in a rocks glass and give it a quick stir. Would appeal to those who like an Old Fashioned I reckon. Or Negronis, obviously :razz:

No need for that kind of language.

• 2 weeks later...

My Sainsbury's has started selling Goose Island Pale ale again, which is a lot like the Brew Dog IPA. Prefer the former tbh.

You tried that jackhammer? Is like weapons grade goose island. It's ridiculously good.

You tried that jackhammer? Is like weapons grade goose island. It's ridiculously good.

I haven't, no but the same Sainsbury's does loads of Brew Dog stuff so I'll look out for it.

Look at Lord Snooty with his first class stamps and everything.

:lol:

I'm making the most of the postal service before it's destroyed.

• 4 weeks later...

[emoji38] not had a berocca for a while. You don't need it when you're the ultimate yogi.

Absolutely outrageous decision to have a bottle tonight with a 65 mile bike ride at 7am. I'm like Michael Phelps smoking a doobie baby.