Whats your current ringtone

Christmas Tree

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first 15 seconds of this for the lass.

An old mate called Sarge.

A german mate who always phones at the wrong time.

My mum

Up to where the vocals start on this for everyone else

Roadhouse Blues - The Doors.

Jim Morrison screaming WHOOOOOOOO at the start is dreamy.

Gah!

I haven't changed mine since then. I have the Peter Gunn theme set for one of my mates and Beck's Timebomb for another.

edit : also The Final Countdown as an ode to Gob Bluth.

Edited by Barney

Guest alex

I've got the 'Old Phone' one on mine which I like as it sounds like a phone out of a black and white Hollywood film. And because I'm dead boring :lol:

I must be as boring as Stevie says cos mine just gans ring ring!

Nar Nar. When you're out and about and some cunts phone rings "DU DU DU DU I GOT A FEELIN THE NEETS GANNA BE...." and they just let it ring so people can hear it, you just think mugs. I'd rather have ring ring. It's the tool of the charva a ringtone.

I must be as boring as Stevie says cos mine just gans ring ring!

Nar Nar. When you're out and about and some cunts phone rings "DU DU DU DU I GOT A FEELIN THE NEETS GANNA BE...." and they just let it ring so people can hear it, you just think mugs. I'd rather have ring ring. It's the tool of the charva a ringtone.

:lol:

Lad next to me always stares at his phone ringing for ten seconds before answering, so everyone gets to enjoy a bit of Kylie "Can't get you out of my head..."

Should be embarrassed to have that on his phone at all.

We had this dickhead at work who left recently. Southern arsehole who claimed to have been a professional cage fighter, an Olympic weightlifter AND the singer in a band. One day, apropos of fuck all, he announced "Back in my weightlifting days, when I was putting away 8000 calories a day btw, I used to be able to hold a fifty pence piece between two fingers and fold it in half. And I could crush a raw potato with one hand."

People just looked up from their screens with a quizzical look on their faces as if to say am i really fucking hearing this bullshit? Then just carried on with their work.

Anyway his ring tone was the guitar intro to Paradise City and he loved to let that fucker run its course.

And once he had a meeting with someone he'd never met before. He was on the phone to them and he goes "Yeah just come onto the floor. I'm the 6 foot blond. You wont be able to miss me." :lol:

Easily the most comical prick I've ever come across.

Guest alex
I've got the 'Old Phone' one on mine which I like as it sounds like a phone out of a black and white Hollywood film. And because I'm dead boring :lol:

Same. Got an HTC by any chance?

iPhone through work.

Same. Got an HTC by any chance?

iPhone through work.

Mines through work, got a bollocking for sending 2300 texts last month though, might as well just a contract for 35 quid a month but its changin numbers again.

Not had a ringtone for 8 or 9 years. Always just have it on silent or vibrate. I love it when someone's phone goes off with a proper embarrassing ringtone and you can see them scrabbling around desperately looking for it. :lol:

Edited by Jill

The days of me giving a flying fuck what my ringtone is were two decades ago. It's nothing more than a functional piece of kit nowadays.

Ringtones are for cocks who use their phone as a status symbol and answer the phone 'ciao'.