General Election 2010

Christmas Tree

Toontastic pre-GE Poll  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does seem unfair that NI, Wales and Scotland have locally elected representatives to operate their own legislature yet some small party in NI/Scotland could hold the balance of power in England.

The thought of the likes of the DUP or SNP holding the balance of power is mildly amusing. I've enjoyed the absence of Peter Robinson and Alex Salmond amongst others from my TV since I emigrated.

The next fucker to say "But the Tories have won! Labour are being unfair!" is going to get a batting from me.

Ian Duncan Smith, Michael Howard, and David Davis all promised cabinet positions. Vote for change indeed.

The quiet man :(

Ian Duncan Smith, Michael Howard, and David Davis all promised cabinet positions. Vote for change indeed.

Michael Howard has retired has he not? :(

Guest alex

As an MP, aye. You don't need to be in the Commons to be in the Cabinet though so he's probably been promised a seat in the Lords too. Should his party get in :(

sky news is really fucking annoying. they can shove their skycopter up their arse; kay burley's arse to be specific

Edited by Dr Gloom

Looking bleak for a Lab/Lib pact now. Senior Labour figures and some Lib Dems are both saying it'd be a bad move for their respective parties...

For me it's either a Con/Lib coalition or possibly even a Conservative minority government looking most likely.

As an MP, aye. You don't need to be in the Commons to be in the Cabinet though so he's probably been promised a seat in the Lords too. Should his party get in :(

Sorry yes, the future Lord Howard has been promised a cabinet post. As I said, vote for change.

OK Howard I'll give you, but I don't fully get your references where Duncan Smith and Davis are concerned. As far as I'm aware, neither served as cabinet ministers under John Major.

John Redwood has just said, and I quote: "I am, as always behind our leader and want him to do well..."

What a fucking hypocrite!! :(

Sorry yes, the future Lord Howard has been promised a cabinet post. As I said, vote for change.

OK Howard I'll give you, but I don't fully get your references where Duncan Smith and Davis are concerned. As far as I'm aware, neither served as cabinet ministers under John Major.

Two old school ex-leaders who lead the party to a stuffing, one wannabe leader, hidden in a cupboard for the entire election campaign until the coast was clear. Same old shite isn't it really?

All academic now:

Number 10 recognises that talks with the Lib Dems have not and will reach not any positive conclusion, and they are now discussing the method of declaring that their side of the negotiation is over

Cameron's off to see the queen tomorrow then?

Large holdalls are being loaded into two government cars at the back of Number 10 apparently. Not surprising I guess given Brown's announcement yesterday....

Large holdalls are being loaded into two government cars at the back of Number 10 apparently. Not surprising I guess given Brown's announcement yesterday....

Stealing the silver or shredding the evidence.

labour are just packing off brown and his mrs

Stealing the silver or shredding the evidence.

labour are just packing off brown and his mrs

Mr and Mrs Darling apparently. Already moved out.