General Election 2010

Christmas Tree

Toontastic pre-GE Poll  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A light aircraft carrying Nigel Farrage has crashed according to Sky News.

I hope he's okay. The last think we want is those cunts getting the sympathy vote because some closet bigot has shuffled off this mortal coil.

Not on BBC yet. I feel a bit ashamed saying this but I can't muster an inch of compassion for this man :(. Any sympathy vote he gnerates will come from the tories in any case (not that I think it would have any bearing).

His 'speech' in the European Parliament was nothing short of a disgrace. It was the equivalent of school yard bullying. As John Simpson said, for a man/party so interested in Britain there was nothing distinctly British about it.

It seems his plane crashed after getting tangled in a UKIP banner :(

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Injured" according to Sky. Don't think it'll benefit UKIP nationally, but it's another interesting layer on the Farage vs. the Speaker clash in Buckingham...

Im confused, 7 votes but only 6 counted?

1 null vote/spoiled ballot

Theres no option to do so :(

Can't you click "view results" which is the same thing.

oh aye :( and I'm supposed to know WTF I'm doing!

Just found out I am in a consituency that has a Tory majority of about 8,000, and has been Tory since 1945. So I doubt we'll see any change in Devon East. I'm getting married in Oliver Letwin's constituency soon as well.

Just found out I am in a consituency that has a Tory majority of about 8,000, and has been Tory since 1945. So I doubt we'll see any change in Devon East. I'm getting married in Oliver Letwin's constituency soon as well.

Conservative 47.3%

Liberal Democrat 28.0%

Labour 18.2%

A 10% swing from the Tories to the Lib Dems is surely doable with Cleggmania in full swing :(

It's Lib Dem Target 89.

Edited by Happy Face

Just found out I am in a consituency that has a Tory majority of about 8,000, and has been Tory since 1945

One of the things I'm proud of about about coming from South Shields is that it's the only UK constituency that has never elected a Tory.

Unfortunately my curreny constituency will be a Tory victory barring miracles.

Just found out I am in a consituency that has a Tory majority of about 8,000, and has been Tory since 1945

One of the things I'm proud of about about coming from South Shields is that it's the only UK constituency that has never elected a Tory.

That's surprising.

Tynemouth is going to be close and I have a horrible feeling the tories will win it. I heard Alan Campbell was sent a 'Happy Retirement' card from the local Conservative party last night - the cunts.

A light aircraft carrying Nigel Farrage has crashed according to Sky News.

I hope he's okay. The last think we want is those cunts getting the sympathy vote because some closet bigot has shuffled off this mortal coil.

Not on BBC yet. I feel a bit ashamed saying this but I can't muster an inch of compassion for this man :(. Any sympathy vote he gnerates will come from the tories in any case (not that I think it would have any bearing).

His 'speech' in the European Parliament was nothing short of a disgrace. It was the equivalent of school yard bullying. As John Simpson said, for a man/party so interested in Britain there was nothing distinctly British about it.

It seems his plane crashed after getting tangled in a UKIP banner :(

Hope he's going to pay for the farmers crops like.. he's fucked the field!

Voted Labour, just couldn't bring myself to vote for anything which would help that twat Cameron get in. At least my conscience will be clear when he starts putting the damage on :(

Tynemouth is going to be close and I have a horrible feeling the tories will win it. I heard Alan Campbell was sent a 'Happy Retirement' card from the local Conservative party last night - the cunts.

I might resent but I understand people who live in Chelmsford or the rest of the South East voting Tory - people who do so on Tyneside I'd quite happily see shot.

Tynemouth's always been Tory historically though. It was only in '97 that it flipped.

I know - I remember Trotter lauding the Siemens plant and you could cynically say that was a genuine reward of government which other places could mirror.

Of course no matter where you are there will be enclaves of people who are "natural" Tories and concentrations of them in places like Whitley Bay and Gosforth will affect results but I just think it takes a special kind of selfishness to see the results of their policies around you and still vote for the bastards.

Pathetic. Should be disenfranchised.

Tynemouth's always been Tory historically though. It was only in '97 that it flipped.

I know - I remember Trotter lauding the Siemens plant and you could cynically say that was a genuine reward of government which other places could mirror.

Of course no matter where you are there will be enclaves of people who are "natural" Tories and concentrations of them in places like Whitley Bay and Gosforth will affect results but I just think it takes a special kind of selfishness to see the results of their policies around you and still vote for the bastards.

Used to have massive fun vandalising his posters.

Neville Trotter.

Trotter, in fairness was an excellent MP for the local people.

the bitterness from certain posters on here is fuckin' laughable. get over it. use your vote the way you see fit but dont gan on like little whiney bitches cos other people disagree! ffs!