Lionel Messi

LeazesMag

Take a bow son.

Pele, Johan Cryuff, Maradona, George Best, Gazza (should have been).....all the best players in the world, sublime, brilliant, in their heyday.

Maradona won the 1986 World Cup single handed [no pun intended].

Messi tonight ? Undescribable. Taken his place among those above. World number 1. No question.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most gifted player EVER to grace this planet imho.

Lets see if he keeps this standard up for the next 10 years first

he might fuck it up in a haze of cocaine and thai ladyboys.

Guest Barrack Road

I think Messi is a brilliant footballer no doubt about it. All I will say about it though is that the three best players since Maradona are playing now, him, fat Ronaldo and Cristiano Ronaldo

I think Messi is a brilliant footballer no doubt about it. All I will say about it though is that the three best players since Maradona are playing now, him, fat Ronaldo and Cristiano Ronaldo

I'd probably chuck Zidane in there too <_<

Guest Barrack Road

I'd probably chuck Zidane in there too <_<

Aye definitely. I think the one thing you can say about Messi ahead of all of them apart from Pele, is that he's better at his young age than the rest were. He needs to do it for Argentina now though.

I'd probably chuck Zidane in there too :angry:

Aye definitely. I think the one thing you can say about Messi ahead of all of them apart from Pele, is that he's better at his young age than the rest were. He needs to do it for Argentina now though.

I wouldn't say he's better than Ronaldo was at the same age.

Better than the likes of Zidane, Baggio & Van Basten? Not a chance man.

Better than the likes of Zidane, Baggio & Van Basten? Not a chance man.

Baggio hasn't been seen for a while..... :angry: