Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Caulkin man... :lol:

Boro have rejected a £2m bid from Liverpool for Brad Jones, according to Sky. REJECTED??!!??!!

Strong rumour that Liverpool have now had a £2.5m bid accepted! :icon_lol:

Middlesbrough must think it's fucking Christmas!

George Caulkin man... :lol:

Boro have rejected a £2m bid from Liverpool for Brad Jones, according to Sky. REJECTED??!!??!!

Strong rumour that Liverpool have now had a £2.5m bid accepted! :icon_lol:

Middlesbrough must think it's fucking Christmas!

He was shite against us last season, looked proper nervous.

Edited by Besty

milan and genoa have a bit of a relationship going with regards to loaning/buying, probably the sort of thing they wouldnt be allowed to do in england

arent milan banned from permanent signings this summer after some dodgy goings on?

I like that we seem to be after this kind of player with both him and fer being linked, seems hughton has noticed that we lack in the DM and mobile CM department

I like that we seem to be after this kind of player with both him and fer being linked, seems hughton has noticed that we lack in the DM and mobile CM department

Of course, there's always the chance that it's only the papers that have noticed we lack in those departments and Hughton's got nothing to do with it. I've doubted for a while now that he has anything to do with player recruitment.

Of course, there's always the chance that it's only the papers that have noticed we lack in those departments and Hughton's got nothing to do with it. I've doubted for a while now that he has anything to do with player recruitment.

fair point, im choosing to stay optimistic for now, we'll see come sept 1st who was right in the end

fair point, im choosing to stay optimistic for now, we'll see come sept 1st who was right in the end

The North East Journos were last night tweeting that there were told by the club not to run with the story today.