Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

To be honest though with only Nolan out and Cabaye, Ba and Marveaux in we do have a BIGGER squad but only just. Its by no mean a big squad though.

Harper, Krul, Forster.

Simpson, Raylor, Saylor, Williamson, Enrique.

Ben Arfa, Barton, Jonas, Marveaux, Cabaye, Tiote, Gosling.

Ba, Shola, Best, Lovenkrands and Ranger.

Thats a 1st team pool of 20, you then have youngster like Kadar, Ferguson, Vuckic, Lua Lua and Airey who have got 1st team minutes last season and are likely to do so this season as well as other younsters coming through like Sameobi, Richardson, Folan, Tavernier and Abeid.

Taking them into consideration gives us a squad of 30 but in actual fact its only really Ferguson who has a big chance of being involved with Vuckic and Kadar outsiders.

Fact of the matter is....a 1st team pool of 20 isnt big, however if we get these 2 new signings in we will be nearer the 25 which i would consider a big squad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest though with only Nolan out and Cabaye, Ba and Marveaux in we do have a BIGGER squad but only just. Its by no mean a big squad though.

Harper, Krul, Forster.

Thats a 1st team pool of 20, you then have youngster like Kadar, Ferguson, Vuckic, Lua Lua and Airey who have got 1st team minutes last season and are likely to do so this season as well as other younsters coming through like Sameobi, Richardson, Folan, Tavernier and Abeid.

Taking them into consideration gives us a squad of 30 but in actual fact its only really Ferguson who has a big chance of being involved with Vuckic and Kadar outsiders.

Fact of the matter is....a 1st team pool of 20 isnt big, however if we get these 2 new signings in we will be nearer the 25 which i would consider a big squad.

Fuck me sideways you're a turd ;)

Never knew we sold Collocini either :D

Harper, Krul, Forster.

Fuck me sideways you're a turd ;)

Never knew we sold Collocini either :D

Puts the squad in perspective.

I love you too :shades:

Beaten to it. That's the most expensive game of Operation Warnock will ever buy.

This bit from the BBC website puts it into context: "Dyer joined the Hammers from Newcastle United in August 2007 for £6m but only made 34 appearances for the club because of injuries."

We've only really spent what we had coming in, haven't we? How close was the timing on the Nolan/Marveauxless deals?

Would not surprise me at all if we were about even in this window and actively waiting to see who goes before anyone else is brought in. Sorry but I don't really believe a word they say on missing out on anyone, why should I?

So it goes to the last day of the window and we sell Tiote/Barton/Enrique at the last minute and 'run out of time' to bring anyone in. Or we don't sell anyone else and therefore 'there was no cash' for transfers because most of the £35 million has been spent on stamps, envelopes and those little spongy reservoirs to ensure they can send out tickets for the next 350 years.

Brinksmanship of Fools or Magical Pisstakey Tour?

Sadly if we receive an offer of £15m Tiote will be gone, I don't doubt it for a second. Fat boy and Fuckwit will be rubbing their hands in anticipation of the official approach. Of course such an amount of money will probably just about finance a deal for a League 2 reject what with all the agent fees and wages... cunts.

That's what happens when you aren't a big club and are only around to make up the numbers.

Even the mackems have more ambition than us these days.

Evening Standard rumours that people like yourself take as gospel are what happens when you aren't a big club?

Hopefully that's the last we'll hear about Tiote being off.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7035085,00.html

No Blues bid for Tiote

Chelsea have not contacted Magpies about midfielder

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7035493,00.html

Blues won't seek Essien cover

Emenalo claims Chelsea can handle loss of midfielder to injury

Bent to Lolerpool for £20m ;)

downing?

... :D fuck me I should go to sleep. Yeah Downing.

Mate on facebook wrote, and I quote "Downing! Pure Class!" :shades: safe to say I'm disagreeing.

Edited by The Fish