Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

anyone know any good websites where i can get big pics like ones that are high resolution of natalie and georgie heheeh

This cunt is someone with an alter ego, I bet it's someone with a first class honours degree, or a hill climber like Renton.

:lol:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know any good websites where i can get big pics like ones that are high resolution of natalie and georgie heheeh

This cunt is someone with an alter ego, I bet it's someone with a first class honours degree, or a hill climber like Renton.

He will have a PHD in French Grass or something mental!

Oh, and I climb hills :lol:

Soooo, just watched a private helicopter fly up team valley, straight towards St. James which it did 2circuits of, then north to descend roughly Gosforth Park area.

Late signing?

" NUFC are delighted to welcome back Joey Barton for a cut-price fee of £4 million"

You slag, youve just pushed Tecato over the edge man!

RIP Tecato.

I'd piss myself if Gyan was "northbound".

Soooo, just watched a private helicopter fly up team valley, straight towards St. James which it did 2circuits of, then north to descend roughly Gosforth Park area.

Late signing?

" NUFC are delighted to welcome back Joey Barton for a cut-price fee of £4 million"

You slag, youve just pushed Tecato over the edge man!

RIP Tecato.

I'd piss myself if Gyan was "northbound".

Why would he need a helicopter, he could just get the metro.

Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

Talk of #nufc interest in Bryan Ruiz is from TC Tubantia newspaper - not a title given to idle speculation. #jptransfers

yes please, mentioned him myself a few days ago.

Isnt he a winger?

more of a "forward" in the way that players are nowadays from the bits Ive seen

watched Twente play VVV a few days ago.

Edited by Semimental