Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

Soooo, just watched a private helicopter fly up team valley, straight towards St. James which it did 2circuits of, then north to descend roughly Gosforth Park area.

Late signing?

" NUFC are delighted to welcome back Joey Barton for a cut-price fee of £4 million"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no chance ashley wont pay anything over 10 million maybe 7 mill. we would be better off signing a striker cheaper like roux or someone else or macheda from man utd

From the BBC

Chris B via text: "Just seen Sebastien Bassong being driven into Newcastle's training ground. Looks like a return for the defender."

Didn't Besty start this rumour up a few hours ago?

ahem I mentioned this last week!!!!!!

Aye I know you did, but I'm sure Besty tweeted it earlier today (presumably for shits and giggles) and it's gone round like wildfire.

Tell you what, I'm pissing myself at the prospect the Mackems could lose Gyan. There's bagpuss adamant that he will sign a decent striker and the only credible one they have on their books has had enough of wearside. Fucking tragic :lol:

no chance ashley wont pay anything over 10 million maybe 7 mill. we would be better off signing a striker cheaper like roux or someone else or macheda from man utd

Macheda would be pointless. We have our own young forwards who should get a chance.

Soooo, just watched a private helicopter fly up team valley, straight towards St. James which it did 2circuits of, then north to descend roughly Gosforth Park area.

Late signing?

" NUFC are delighted to welcome back Joey Barton for a cut-price fee of £4 million"

You slag, youve just pushed Tecato over the edge man!

From the BBC

Chris B via text: "Just seen Sebastien Bassong being driven into Newcastle's training ground. Looks like a return for the defender."

Didn't Besty start this rumour up a few hours ago?

ahem I mentioned this last week!!!!!!

Aye I know you did, but I'm sure Besty tweeted it earlier today (presumably for shits and giggles) and it's gone round like wildfire.

Tell you what, I'm pissing myself at the prospect the Mackems could lose Gyan. There's bagpuss adamant that he will sign a decent striker and the only credible one they have on their books has had enough of wearside. Fucking tragic :D

:lol: We should swap boards tbh, FMA is tailor-made for them lot.

We will be fighting you for Samaras soon enough!

Actually given up hope of a striker coming in now! We are playing the waiting game hoping that the other team drop the price!

Uh oh! This isnt going to be good!

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Frayed nerves at SJP, I'm told. Cisse desperate to come but deal seems dead - Macheda's ppl pushing a loan deal. Plenty unconvinced on him

Right, been nice knowing you guys.

:lol:

Have some faith man, "get some NUTS".....

We will get a striker.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Frayed nerves at SJP, I'm told. Cisse desperate to come but deal seems dead - Macheda's ppl pushing a loan deal. Plenty unconvinced on him

Right, been nice knowing you guys.

:D

Have some faith man, "get some NUTS".....

We will get a striker.

I think this one may come back to bite you on the arse in 7 hours time :lol:

anyone know any good websites where i can get big pics like ones that are high resolution of natalie and georgie heheeh

This cunt is someone with an alter ego, I bet it's someone with a first class honours degree, or a hill climber like Renton.