What mood are you in and why?

catmag

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What did we miss? :lol:

Honestly- fuck all. :lol:

Quiff signed up an account with the username argamak, then made two or three innocuous posts about watching his ex getting buckled on OnlyFans*. 

Nowt new. :lol:

• Haha 1

Been away for a while. As some of you are aware I've really struggled with my mental health this year. It culminated in me last month getting blind drunk and trying to take my own life. I am now tee-total and sporting a deep knife scar which I doubt will ever go away. The Samaritans were truly lifesavers and I thank the guy I spoke to for 2 hours from the bottom of my heart. 

My advice to all of you ... if ANYTHING is troubling you, talk it through with someone and absolutely DO NOT bury shit because it will come back to try and defeat you at some point. 

• Like 15

Really sorry to hear about that, mate. I don’t have much of substance to say but both your recognising the problem and being able to talk openly about it on here have to be positives. I hope you can stay sober and keep getting the support you need 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Been away for a while. As some of you are aware I've really struggled with my mental health this year. It culminated in me last month getting blind drunk and trying to take my own life. I am now tee-total and sporting a deep knife scar which I doubt will ever go away. The Samaritans were truly lifesavers and I thank the guy I spoke to for 2 hours from the bottom of my heart. 

My advice to all of you ... if ANYTHING is troubling you, talk it through with someone and absolutely DO NOT bury shit because it will come back to try and defeat you at some point. 

bloody hell mate. really sorry to hear this.

Look after yourself. There are always people you can talk to. Don’t be a stranger on here   

• Like 4

Sorry to hear that, as you obviously know now, alcohol does not help in these situations. Hopefully you're feeling better now and your road to recovery continues.

There's always some cunt on here to listen if you ever need to talk.

• Like 4

Really sorry you reached such a low point Craig. I'm living proof that in a realtively short amount of time you can turn things completely around though. As has been said, there are many good listeners on here. Even though most of us haven't seen each other for years or perhaps have never met, this is a community of real people who really care. You're so right about bottling things up too. But sometimes its so hard, especially as a man, to find the right release. Hope you do mate. 

• Like 4

As ewerk says there's always some cunt on here, we're a message board of cunts but cunts can sometimes take the edge off the shit. Sorry to hear it got so bad, glad you're still with us and trying to actively help yourself. Definitely stay off the booze whilst you're feeling low. 

• Like 1

Hi Craig

Good to hear you’re still with us, and getting the help you need mate. 

As has been said, anything we can do to help we’d be happy to. 

When I was having a wobble a while back I’d read the joke thread- didn’t make me laugh, but showed me that no matter how bad I felt things were, there’s nowt as bad as Gloomys jokes. 

Don’t be a stranger, but equally, don’t feel any pressure at all to post. 

👍

• Like 2

Look after yourself Craig.  I'm glad to hear that you got help when you needed it and know there is someone there when you need them. 

Also, please keep in touch with the cunt network here.  We're here to ridicule and support in equal measure.

• Like 3

I'm one of the few fuckers left 'in work', every one else has taken leave. I've automated so much of my job there's only been a couple of things I needed to pick up for absent people, and the few meetings I have in my diary have either been rearranged for the new year, or cancelled entirely.

So I've wrapped my Christmas presents, started slow cooking a chilli, and I've just finished watching The Godfather Part 1 (again), been paid for it and needed to take no leave. 

Might stick Part 2 on. Might just re-watch Jurassic Park.

• Like 1