What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Really need to get back home more often. Quick fire trip, family, friends, Biscuit Factory, Bacchus, Head of Steam, Cafe Royal, belated Swedish Christmas dinner, knackered but in such a good mood I'm not even going to moan about what I just paid for a beer on the train. :)

Awake

Because I can't sleep.

Bored.

Because I've flip boarded and stumbled upon all the Shite I can and most social media folk are a kip.

think I'll see if there's an app to get me to sleep....

In a good mood as far as Mondays go. Got through first half week back at work. Detox and training going well. Feeling well rested after a chilled weekend ready for what feels like the first real week back to normal life after the Christmas break.

Sorry to hear about your job Andrew. :(

Cheers, got all my documents in order and started applying for stuff today, not feeling too bad about it yet, its not got to that depressing mind numbing point I was at before I went to uni a few years ago yet.

Cheers, got all my documents in order and started applying for stuff today, not feeling too bad about it yet, its not got to that depressing mind numbing point I was at before I went to uni a few years ago yet.

Good stuff.

You still looking around the gaming industry?

Good stuff.

You still looking around the gaming industry?

Yeh, looking at a mix of short term "get a job soon" stuff thats more local and wider reaching game stuff

Delighted, got a trial at Wetherspoons on Saturday :D. Literally never had a job before so I'm nervous to enter the real world :lol:

Don't worry about it, most of the clientele will have trials coming up too.

Love that outpouring of concern Gemmill gets each time he updates us on his pending house move :lol:

You're right actually. Any time anyone posts something like that on here, they get my sympathy. I get nothing.

You're all dead to me. Wait til we have the first toontastic member death thread. If you think you're getting an RIP from me, you can think again.

You're right actually. Any time anyone posts something like that on here, they get my sympathy. I get nothing.

You're all dead to me. Wait til we have the first toontastic member death thread. If you think you're getting an RIP from me, you can think again.

:lol:

Yes Gemmill.

Don't worry about it, most of the clientele will have trials coming up too.

:lol:

A trial at Wetherspoons for fuck sake, you'll be fine Clee.

Remember if someone asks for a Guinness; pour it properly. Pint glass at a 45 degree angle to the tap, fill it up 2/3rds of the way then let it settle (I like the full 7 minute settle meself). Then top it up at 90 degrees. Don't draw a shamrock. There is not a single bar anymore outside of Ireland that can pour a Guinness correctly.

I drink Guinness so dont lecture me on that shit ;). The only reason for the trial is apparently its the busiest and has some hard to please owner or something. Meh should be a laugh.

Speaking of Ireland, Ant is from there. I mean what?!

Still trying to move house and its in the back of my head constantly that it might fall through. Doing my napper in.

When I bought my present house in 2001 the lass selling it was definitely trying to gazump us after we sold ours and were living at my folks house. It was a bit worrying as well as annoying. You have my symp.......... Oh wait, it's just Gemmill.

;)

Last night shift and all is quiet. Good, lets fucking keep it that way. Pop onto Toontastic for a bit and see that the whole place has lost it's fucking mind :lol:

In other news I've signed up for some 5 a side starting next Tuesday. I won't be able to play every week due to shitty shift work, but I'm honestly nervous because I'm not sure how piss poor I'll be given I've not played in ages (I wasn't much cop before hand either :lol: ).