What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Back at work, sooooo depressed about it. :glare:

You see, the good thing about working all new year is that I don't get the Back To Work Blues. Just mainly the Going To Work Anyway Blues.

Roll on tomorrow morning!

Guy threw the towel in at work just before Xmas, so we're doing a lot of covering shifts until a replacement is found. Worked every day since Saturday, off tomorrow, then on Friday, off Saturday, then on Sunday-Thursday nights, then on Sat 12th - Monday 21st day shifts...

In work 21 out of 24 days :(

You see, the good thing about working all new year is that I don't get the Back To Work Blues. Just mainly the Going To Work Anyway Blues.

True! I need the routine anyway really, I'm a right mess with nothing to do with my days. At least I have a fresh holiday chart to start filling.

I was due in today first day back but I've been coughing my lungs up the past couple of days & I've had to stay at home. First day off I've had and ironically I'd be looking forward to getting back to work & getting a routine in place. 11 days off is too long for me because I lose all routine & my brain starts to melt.

in a happy, dazed state, first day of work for 2013 and just found out my wife is preggers, really excited for the next year and the changes it'll bring

Congratulations eh!

cheers, still seeping into my brain at the moment, can't wait to have a little grom to follow around the hill, holy fuck i'm gonna be dad!!

Congratulations.

In a few years you may be where I am now, scowling at an 8 year old who has just dropped here Ipad mini on the floor!

Did she slip in some of your shit?

:lol:

And Congratulations Tooner!

in a happy, dazed state, first day of work for 2013 and just found out my wife is preggers, really excited for the next year and the changes it'll bring

Congratulations

Nice one mate. Good luck

I recently narrowly avoided working in Hull (and the rest of East Yorkshire - Scunthorpe, Grimsby etc) for the next five years - relieved doesn't come close! Several of my friends have found themselves doing so - so whereas I sympathise with your plight Fist, it could be a lot, lot worse!

Congratulations

Nice one mate. Good luck

:lol:

Congratulations. It's the scariest thing you'll ever do ;)

Congratulations.

In a few years you may be where I am now, scowling at an 8 year old who has just dropped here Ipad mini on the floor!

thanks everyone, indeed it does scare the shit out of me but i think it excites me more, still trying to keep it low key as we've only just found out. we've got an appointment for the Dr next week.

now i'm no baby expert and i've never had a pregnant wife before, but i was more than a little surprised that on all the web pages/sites/blogs i went on yesterday searching 'advice for first time fathers', the number one tidbit was 'dont tell her she looks fat' or 'its not fat, it's not fat", ffs i'm a first time father not a fucking moron.