What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I did a similar drive in Ford Mustang

What a plastic piece of shit that is. Next time we're doing Tennessee & N'Orlins and we'll be doing it in a truck/van, y'know, for authenticity.

I spent a week in Tennessee coaching. Visited Graceland and the Jack Daniels Distillery while

I was there. Preferred the latter

I visited Graceland once as well, lass called Muriel was playing a piano and she said, "Tell me are you a Christian, child?" And I said, "Ma'am, I am tonight!"

San Francisco -> Yosemite -> Carmel -> Morro Bay -> Santa Monica -> San Diego

The highlight was definitely Yosemite. I'm not one for nature but that was spectacular, the northern part of the pacific highway drive was also breathtaking. Not terribly impressed with LA though I wasn't expecting to be.

Yosemite was our highlight on a similar route too. Did you go up to glacier point and walk down the side of the cliff back to the meadow?

Some would say it's just a hill and Leazes L7 offers the same, but every turn is another breathtaking view.

Yosemite was our highlight on a similar route too. Did you go up to glacier point and walk down the side of the cliff back to the meadow?

Some would say it's just a hill and Leazes L7 offers the same, but every turn is another breathtaking view.

I went up and had a bloody good look around and got the bus back down again. A 5K hike in the August heat? Fuck that.

Difficult couple of days with the bairns in tears having lost one of their pets. It was their pet mouse, Elvis. He was caught in a trap. :(

Piss off.

I'm going to steal this btw

Difficult couple of days with the bairns in tears having lost one of their pets. It was their pet mouse, Elvis. He was caught in a trap. :(

Sorry to hear your news, must be like the heartbreak hotel at yours right now.

Tough times, in the ghetto.

;)

That's enough from you, detector boy, a little less conversation, a little more action.