The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

Tonight's exclusive.......John Carver will smile like Klopp in his next job. (Taken from a comment on motd extra, which is now at least the third piece he's done from a show we may already have watched ourselves, there may have been more articles he's done on it that I've missed tbh).

Imagine the expression on Ryder's face reading the following in his own rag. I hope this is the first he had heard of John Gibson's invitation.

lan Shearer was reunited with Paul Gascoigne at the Tyne Theatre to record an interview for the European Championships next year before Gazza went solo in front of a sell-out audience of worshippers.

This was the happy face of the Magpies when entertainment was the buzz word instead of crisis.

I had been invited along to be an interloper as Big Al and Gazza reminisced about days of joy and laughter with just a little torment thrown in.

The 1,400-strong audience were to lap up Gazza laying bare his fun as well as his demons, but the words between two Geordie warriors witnessed by only a handful were what really intrigued me.

• 2 months later...

Not sure but having seen the pick before I think the fat moron scored some goal in what looks like one of those matches where you pay loads of money to play at SJP. He celebrated by running away with the corner flag :lol:

Not sure but having seen the pick before I think the fat moron scored some goal in what looks like one of those matches where you pay loads of money to play at SJP. He celebrated by running away with the corner flag :lol:

Aye, he was "doing a Tino" with the flag I think.

:lol: He'll be hyping that up in his diary no doubt. How would they even work that out? More a rhetorical question as I can't be fucked reading the article and don't expect anyone else too.

I looked at the start of it. They go on about: Lee’s insightful, finger-on-the pulse reporting on all things Newcastle United.

As an example they've got a twitter feed where he says: As some fans protest about ticket prices #nufc slash season ticket deals for future generations of supporters

Aye, how fucking insightful. Trooper posted this http://www.themag.co...ices-must-read/ article from the Mag the other day. Which, despite its brevity, gives a far greater analysis of the reasons behind the ticket pricing at SJP and gives the lie to the notion Ashley is being benevolent (or that the tickets are, on average particularly cheap). I know it's only a tweet, so the comparison is unfair but Ryder wouldn't have the 'insight' or the balls to write a piece like that one in the Mag.

:lol: :lol: You can almost hear the crowd of people who he has now influenced hoying out their soup from Subway (they do soup?) "Aye yee kna what fuck this Subway soup, I'm off to get some from the Grainger Market... man". Utter fucking knacker, how he has a job as a writer I'll never know.

They'll be using something like that Klout thing that looks at your influence based on social media interactions, followers, replies, retweets etc.

Unfortunately, they don't realise that most people only engage with the cretin to take the piss out of him.

:lol: So they have no real basis for the claim? By the time he writes something everyone in Newcastle has already heard of it anyway.

I would imagine he scores highly for offering people out on Twitter.

:lol: :lol: You can almost hear the crowd of people who he has now influenced hoying out their soup from Subway (they do soup?) "Aye yee kna what fuck this Subway soup, I'm off to get some from the Grainger Market... man". Utter fucking knacker, how he has a job as a writer I'll never know.

He'll be on about £20k, if that. That's how.