Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

Ben Arfa Recovery Update --- Journal

“I saw him last week and Hatem is absolutely flying,” his agent Simon Stainrod told The Journal.

“He’s been away to Dubai for a bit of warm weather training and now he’s back in France and training really, really hard.

Well how else is he going to travel between those places?

I'll get me coat.

Great news btw. ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

Happy times.

they don't come around too often. you have to enjoy them when they do. i'm chuffed we've got this lad in ;)

You've really cheered up the last few months or am I imagining it? :lol:

despite what most on here would say, i'm really not that much of a doom monger. my username change was really just an attempt to poke fun at those who say all i ever do is whinge. it's easy to be gloomy more about nufc more often than not but you've got to enjoy signing a genuine class player when it happens. :blush:

To be fair Jonas has had quite a few good games this year. Had a bad patch that's for sure but is playing well again.

Ben Arfa is a diffferent sort of player, from the little we saw of him he seems to have a much better passing game, seemed someone who can weight a cross nicely, dink a little ball over the top or slot a ball through on the deck, as opposed to your average player who hits a cross seemingly the same each time with mixed and varied results.

Yeah gonna have to agree im a complete jonas sympathiser, hes had some shockers but he works so hard it's unreal!

But if they are correct about him being in better condition than we got him - and he's as enthusiastic about the toon as he sounds, then jesus christ we might just have something special on our hands here!

Jonas is class at dragging us forward without resorting to long balls, wins some free-kicks in canny areas and works hard.

Basically, he gets some unwarranted stick ;)

he's got it all bar the final ball, the crucial bit in other words.

He is a good player, but he is like whats Robert was in his final season at SJP at times. Frustrating.

Not in Roberts league by a long shot.

I didnt say that.

Robert was great, but at times he was frsutrating as fuck. Like taking 5 corners and 4 of them not clearing the front man. Jonas is similar, he is a good player, just frustrating.

He is a good player, but he is like whats Robert was in his final season at SJP at times. Frustrating.

I didnt say that.

Robert was great, but at times he was frsutrating as fuck. Like taking 5 corners and 4 of them not clearing the front man. Jonas is similar, he is a good player, just frustrating.

So he's like Robert without the good bits. ;)

I didnt say that.

:lol:

I didnt say that.

He's absolutely nothing like Robert, apart from being frustrating :lol: