Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAUTION : Very Bitter

Apparently he's shite. Not sure what the fuss is about and apparently Wellbeck is better :icon_lol:

Jesus wept, why do they give a fuck? :icon_lol:

They're having their best season in years, they've got an owner and chairman willing to help match their daft ambitions and they're still getting arsey about players we're signing.

I hope the Mackem claiming Welbeck is better than Ben Arfa is taking the piss because that's a fucking joke, Welbecks a decent young prospect nothing more and Man U have already told them he's not for sale so he's comparing a Manchester United player to one of ours because there's no one in their squad that comes close to Ben Arfa's talents. The nobs dismissing him because they've never heard of him are cock ends in all he's been linked with all the top clubs since a young age just his bad attitude put people off. Welbeck ffs :icon_lol:

The lad's a good player, a moody fucker but a good player none the less and he's that type of rare flair player who can just go past other players as if they weren't there something we've missed for a while. I'm very excited we're getting him permanently.

Welbeck looked awful last year at Preston when we played them. Thought he'd never make it in the top flight as long as I had a hole in my arse but he's proven me wrong this season, he's had a Carrollesque growth spurt and looks a very handy player. Comparing him to HBA at this stage is bloody demented though. He's played out of his skin for about a dozen matches in a team which is on a magnificent run of form, Ben Arfa is a 23 year old French international who has played at the top level since he was in the throws of puberty.

Sunderland's major problem is that if Fergie feels Welbeck any good he's going back to Man United. It'll be Jonny Evans all over again.

end of the week!?!?!?!?

After the wistam game. They hold these announcements back as potential 'water calmers' if results go against the team to try and off-set the rage from the riff raff. I could, of course, be wrong??

end of the week!?!?!?!?

After the wistam game. They hold these announcements back as potential 'water calmers' if results go against the team to try and off-set the rage from the riff raff. I could, of course, be wrong??

Waiting until Carroll is shipped out so it can be seen that the funds from Carroll partly funded this deal.

end of the week!?!?!?!?

Waiting until Carroll is shipped out so it can be seen that the funds from Carroll partly funded this deal.

And to "soften the blow".

Confirmed Skysports. I don't get why we'd sign him now on a permamnent deal when we haven't seen if his injury will affect his play or not though, we had him on loan til the end of the season so he wasn't going anywhere.