Friday

Gemmill

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
If my bellend of a boss leaves early to fuck off home to London, I'm giving him 5 minutes to clear the building then doing one myself.

Will no one else grass you?

I've got a cold so aint doing fuck all tonight, might get some whisky, then down to London on Sunday night after the match for a week of bliss, packed like a sardine on the tube every morning on that shitey Northern Line thank fuck they all get off at Bank, trying to read the paper standing up, knocking people to comments of "do you mind" and "faak sake", rubbing shoulders with people with rucksacks pretending not to care what's inside, 12 hour working days, fuckin patronising comments about the toon, I really wish it was next Friday.

Im still feeling a bit shit. In here till half ten then over to Durham to see a customer. Was going to try and get to the gym but really cant be arsed. In laws are at my place this afternoon seeing the kids.

Think I'll just find a quiet park bench somewhere and lie down :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Nah Stevie, no one will grass and by Monday anyone looking for me will have forgot. I do it most Fridays if he goes early.

What if he rings the office?

Nah Stevie, no one will grass and by Monday anyone looking for me will have forgot. I do it most Fridays if he goes early.

What if he rings the office?

I was away from my desk. He can fuck off anyway if he's left for the day.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
How often do you have to go to London Stevie?

Varies. Last time I was down for two and a half weeks that was mid-late May early June time, before that I was only down twice that year. I've got to go down twice the rest of this year next week, and mid december. It's usually when there's a free piss up, I've won and award or there's an issue. Usually 6 to 8 times a year so am down there anything up to two months, and I always hate every minute apart from Christmas party.

im wishing for next Friday to hurry up too, as i have a few things planned next weekend wihch i am really looking forward too :-)

This looks like a secret code post. Is Stevie doing rude things to you next Friday?

im wishing for next Friday to hurry up too, as i have a few things planned next weekend wihch i am really looking forward too :-)

This looks like a secret code post. Is Stevie doing rude things to you next Friday?

I hear he's planning to take her up the Northern Line.

How often do you have to go to London Stevie?

Varies. Last time I was down for two and a half weeks that was mid-late May early June time, before that I was only down twice that year. I've got to go down twice the rest of this year next week, and mid december. It's usually when there's a free piss up, I've won and award or there's an issue. Usually 6 to 8 times a year so am down there anything up to two months, and I always hate every minute apart from Christmas party.

Im getting the words "Jewish colleague"

:lol: