Morning chaps.

How d'you see this one going, then?

3-0

Bafra

Carroll

Ricky Ricardo Enricky

:lol:

Really?

Yeah cuts in from the left, shuts his eyes and puts his right foot through - top corner. Takes his top off to reveal his muscles and Smith runs onto the pitch and licks Ricky's nipps. Got a £10 on it.

:cry:

Which bit? The goal, or the nipple licking.

Personally I would love to see that. Whole stadium goes deathly quiet and all that can be heard is Smith noisily lapping away.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning chaps.

How d'you see this one going, then?

3-0

Bafra

Carroll

Ricky Ricardo Enricky

:lol:

Really?

Yeah cuts in from the left, shuts his eyes and puts his right foot through - top corner. Takes his top off to reveal his muscles and Smith runs onto the pitch and licks Ricky's nipps. Got a £10 on it.

:cry:

Which bit? The goal, or the nipple licking.

Personally I would love to see that. Whole stadium goes deathly quiet and all that can be heard is Smith noisily lapping away.

:nufc:

I'd like to think Hughton has been as impressed as everyone else with our two new Mags, start them both, get at Stoke from the off.

3 or 4-1 if we get an early goal.

Massive game for Krul.

As has been mentioned, he ought to be prepared for a physical battering, hopefully the rest of the team won't allow Stoke too much time in our box fir it to be a real battering.

Shawcross/Huth/Wilkinson etc will be gang raping Ben Arfa and not be carded then Barton will look at the ref and get sent off

thats the annoying thing, Stoke will be really physical and getting in our players faces, one of our lot will fart and get sent off

im going for a 2-0 win for us.

and skysports is free today so no stream or pub searching :lol:

not for me it isnt. apparantly you have to be an existing sky customer to get the sports channels for free today. i cancelled the whole lot a few years ago.

NUFC: Krul; Perch, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique; Routledge, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa; Nolan, Carroll.

Subs: Soderberg, R.Taylor, Smith, Gutierrez, Ameobi, Ranger, Lovenkrands.

NUFC: Krul; Perch, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique; Routledge, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa; Nolan, Carroll.

Subs: Soderberg, R.Taylor, Smith, Gutierrez, Ameobi, Ranger, Lovenkrands.

Nolan for Jonas, thats what i would of played, nolan just isnt mobile enough anymore