The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

Nearly came to blows today when Britney Spears was brought up in conversation. I said I see many women from work/the general public who are more attractive than her, to which this dopey numb-skull took major offense. What do you reckon?

1. She's mentally ill, possible schizo.

2. She's an airhead, dumb as a rock.

3. She shaves her head like fucking Travis Bickle or something.

4. She probably has Hepatitis at the very least.

5. If you went on a date with her, not only would you have to spend time with this mentally ill, pig-ignorant, thick slapper, there would be paparazzi up your arse and she'd probably go schizo and get you both arrested. If you got home with her she'd end up getting spit-roasted by her bodyguards, she's a horrific creature.

britney-spears-ugly-glasses-stoned.jpg

Look at the state of it. Like I say, I see more attractive women every day on the street.

Why do you get so upset about women who, lets face it, you've got no fucking chance of getting anywhere near? Do you think they actually give a fuck what you think? :lol:

Nearly came to blows today when Britney Spears was brought up in conversation. I said I see many women from work/the general public who are more attractive than her, to which this dopey numb-skull took major offense. What do you reckon?

5. If you went on a date with her, not only would you have to spend time with this mentally ill, pig-ignorant, thick slapper, there would be paparazzi up your arse and she'd probably go schizo and get you both arrested. If you got home with her she'd end up getting spit-roasted by her bodyguards, she's a horrific creature.

Look at the state of it. Like I say, I see more attractive women every day on the street.

Why do you get so upset about women who, lets face it, you've got no fucking chance of getting anywhere near? Do you think they actually give a fuck what you think? :lol:

leave-britney-alone.jpg

leave-britney-alone.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA Remember that Guy/Girl thing. :lol:

Reminds me of Beetlejuice for some reason.

Reminds me of Beetlejuice for some reason.

:lol: