Carroll omitted from England U21s

Walliver

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note. Im not sure what has gone on with Carroll this week.

Capello was clearly looking at him but something about Carroll has pissed Pearce off enough to make comments and not even select him for the u21s

Then Hughton drops him as well suggesting he wasnt training very well.

He has either got the "Billy Big Balls" syndrome or isn't fully fit.

Carroll would be class if he had a touch as good as Davies btw, something he needs to work on. Not saying I like the idea of Kevin Davies being in the England squad btw.

Carroll would be class if he had a touch as good as Davies btw, something he needs to work on. Not saying I like the idea of Kevin Davies being in the England squad btw.

I think you are being nice to Davies there. His touch isnt that good. Plus, he is as about as athleltic as an asthmatic elephant.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I think Kevin Davies is a class player at what he does, better than Heskey, in fact I think he deserves a call up, he falls down cos he plays for a wank club and he's not got the x factor other players have. Fuckin good lad as well had a pint with him years ago, shy and unassuming but good company.

I think you are being nice to Davies there. His touch isnt that good. Plus, he is as about as athleltic as an asthmatic elephant.

I've always been impressed with his touch (not just with his feet) when I've seen him play. Canny player imo.

I think Kevin Davies is a class player at what he does, better than Heskey, in fact I think he deserves a call up, he falls down cos he plays for a wank club and he's not got the x factor other players have. Fuckin good lad as well had a pint with him years ago, shy and unassuming but good company.

Just how you like them. :lol:

I've always been impressed with his touch (not just with his feet) when I've seen him play. Canny player imo.

Did you watch Bolton v Man U a couple of weeks ago? Granted it is a one off, but he was terrible.

He is just not an international striker and never will be.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Just how you like them. :lol:

:lol: why I think I'd get on with you

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Did you watch Bolton v Man U a couple of weeks ago? Granted it is a one off, but he was terrible.

Half of our best squad aren't internationals in my eyes.

I didn't, no. I'm not saying he's an international striker. Neither is Carroll though if I'm being honest and Davies is probably more 'ready' tbh.

Just how you like them. :D

:lol: why I think I'd get on with you

Ironing. :lol:

Agree about Davies. Was a bit unlucky at Blackburn as the club nosedived so quick. Needed a chance at a bigger club.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

And IMO Davies should have been at the World Cup, he had an outstanding season last year and would have offered us a different kind of threat to the one dimensional system we had in SA.

He's a very very good player, it's just popular for people to say he's shit, when he's class I think, had the ability to play at a top club in my opinion. Absolutely massive Sheffield United fan, he'll be gutted if he never plays for them.