Thunderdome: Spongebob vs Skidmark

spongebob toonpants

Who is the worst poster  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet sniffer's one. It's just like school where all the bamps stuck together.

Same at my school, not through solidarity mind, just that they were really manky.

I deleted that on the basis he was already getting too much attention :suicide:

Can we do this with every poster? Winner stays on. Til we have a very lonely champion.

Or how about, we can only approve a new member by having them up in a vote against a current one, winner stays.

New person gets to give a little write up, I can just see it now.....

Manc Mag v Blondie 1

Hi my names Barbie, Im 5ft 10 with a 38FF chest, does anyone know how I post pictures on here?

Can we do this with every poster? Winner stays on. Til we have a very lonely champion.

Or how about, we can only approve a new member by having them up in a vote against a current one, winner stays.

Manc Mag v Blondie 1

Hi my names Barbie, Im 5ft 10 with a 38FF chest, does anyone know how I post pictures on here?

:dunno:

Not another amateaur photographer ffs.

Manc Mag v Blondie 1

Hi my names Edmund, Im 5ft 10 with a pair of 6ft 2 brothel creepers, does anyone know how i walk in these fuckers?

:dunno:

The only reason I'd like skidmark to stay is because he hasn’t suffered enough grief for the "I’m better qualified than keegan to put a successful side together” post he made just before fucking off on holiday. But thats a small price to pay. See ya!

(I’m sure he’ll claim it was one of his hilarious little jokes, of course).

The only reason I'd like skidmark to stay is because he hasn’t suffered enough grief for the "I’m better qualified than keegan to put a successful side together” post he made just before fucking off on holiday. But thats a small price to pay. See ya!

(I’m sure he’ll claim it was one of his hilarious little jokes, of course).

he'll be back and Alex will suss out who he is :dunno:

Spongebob is one of the better posters on here, find who the seven people are and have them culled.

I don't know why Leazes is getting so excited, he's just as bad, and if Skidders goes then what's the sad mad old cunt going to do with his time?

Spongebob is one of the better posters on here, find who the seven people are and have them culled.

I don't know why Leazes is getting so excited, he's just as bad, and if Skidders goes then what's the sad mad old cunt going to do with his time?

You do know that LM is just a Bot dont you? Programmed to pick up on certain discussions and post one of a couple of standard responses.

:pullhair: